Chapter 5

(henry pov)
henry woke up for the first time in his life he was able to sea (haha get it), the room was bright he blinked in disbelief, all his life he thought he had no eyes so why now could he see? henry looked around the room quickly, he saw a beautiful glowing shape behind him, it looked like an angel and henry thought he had passed away.

suddenly the angle spoke, it had chads voice henry realised this WAS chad, he choked on his spit and peed a little, henry knew chad was beautiful and sexy from his vibes but he never expected him to be this beautiful and sexy

"h-how can i see" henry stuterd

chad leaned down and whispered in henry's ear seductively, "do u liek it?" he smirked.

"what.... what did u do?" henry looked into chads eyes. he wondered if he was some sort of magician. he was suddenly reminded of his parents who died in an anchor crash before he was born he was born. he remembered taht day, he saw them die with his own eyes, an anchor fell from teh ocean sky and smashed them into pieces. Since that day, he decided to stop seeing but now at this very moment, he felt alive again.

He cried and pissed, and sharted.

"what's wrong? do u not liek it?" chad asked, turning over to henry and lickedlicked his tears away with his clammy tongue.

"no, chad, it looks beautiful. i look amazing!" henry smiled and chad flushed, as he saw that big and gleaming smile.

they looked into each others shining orbs, their faces flushed red, chad began to lean into henry and closed his eyes. hnery froze he weeweed a litlle bit his mind racing, is he gonna kiss me??  why would anyone want to kiss me? i want to kiss him- henry was snapped out of his thoughts because chad grabbed his cheeks (face cheeks not ass) and began to kiss him passionately.

hnery melted into the kiss, all though he had not known chad long he knew he was in loev with him, he knew they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. chad eventually pulled away from him, his clam eyes sparkling, he looked beautiful.

and once more they leaned into each other...

that's chad and henry kssing btw)

kale and patricia pov

kale charged towards lady b. she slapped her in the face. she punched her in the face. she kicked in her in the face. she did everything to her face.

"NOW!"  kale shouted. her dolphin twins whaled from behind but then... lady b grabbed them with her tentacles!!!!!!!!!!!

"NOOOO!" Kale cried out.

"Kale, ur my best friend, save urself!" britney shouted.

"seriously, who the fuck are these people?" patrcia asked, still struggling under lady's b's grip. "and let go of me u stupid 10 tentacled bitch!"

lady b laughed sensually. "do u really think tahts enough?" she swam closer to kale and quickly grabbed her with her tentacle. "u shld know better, princess."

kale 🥬 scowled trying to wiggle her way out of lady bs tight grip, she looked around frantically, meeting eyes with patricia for only a second before parrica turned back around to face lady b, her fried eggs shaking in anger and her red orbs glowing

kale blushed and her heart pounded she knew she needed to save her friend so she could comfess her love, her eyes searched the ground desperately looking for anything that could free her and patrician.

patrica pov
i stared at kale kale my heart beating fast, why do i feel this way she thought. i shook her head her boobers rattling. NO!!! i thinked she had to focus on fighting this octopunk. i moved around, lady b still gripping onto her tighty parican knew it was time to use her secret weapon 🤫

parisian turned around and smirked at lady boobrest suspiciously, i ripped off my shirt, my milk pillows turning into....GUNS !!!!!!!!!!!! kalekale gasped and blushed furiously staring at my gun gazingas. she began shooting lady bs tentaclys and lady b yelled in agoniy dropping kale and patrican from her grasp adn falling 2 the ground.

"woahh"  bert raised his sunglasses  and stared in awe.

britney hit him when she realized where he was looking. "hey! why are you staring!"

britney huffed (she blew water out of her head hole cause she's a folphin)  and swam over to kale kale, whispering something into her ear and nudging her. a whirpool of jealousy settled down into my bombers.

"hey punks! what's your plan now? octobitch is not gonna stay down for long, you know that right?" i yelled angeririly.

normal pov

"i kn-" kale turned to look at oart ia but she glanced down at her babylons and turned into a bright red, causing her to turn back around. "i know, we're coming up with a plan right now."

"what? are u fucking serious, u came here without a plan?" patricia walked to kale kale, pulling her down to her level.

"the plan is to save you! we can just run away now that-"

"to save me? god you're so fucking stupid, i left for a reason!" patrick raised her voice.

"uhh guys." bert warned in his surfer boy voice.

"oh so now ur telling me i should have let u die here with this octopus creep?"

"no, i'm saying i am capable of saving myself, punk!"

"why don't u ever trust me?" kale cried out.

"well why do u care so much?" patricians tits shook with anger

"guys!" britney yelled out, but she was ignored.

"goddamnit it's because i love you!" bert and britney gasped.patricas boobs dropped, and her mouth ig.

"wha-what?" patricia whispered, softening at the confession. her thoughts began to swim (get it), she wanted to know when kale began to like her, what did she do to attract kale, and most importantly, why?

"my my," a sensual and velvety voice started. "for a second there i was so moved by your courage princess, i was starting to think maybe i should let u escape instead. don't get me started on taht wonderful show u out on"" lady b grew more tentacles and got bigger.

"shit."  parrot and kale glanced at one another, and turned their gaze back to lady b.

"guys, stand back!" kale said.

"what, no! i'm not gonna let u die and be stuck with henry!" patrica grabbed kale.

"please," kale turned to look at patrici kne mlre time, giving her a small smile and meeting her eyes, "just trust me."

kale breathed in adn shut her eyes tightly the ocean around her turned a dazzling green, and a beam of light danced around her as her tail trasformed into an evenmore beutuful one, her long hair floated around her head still glowing brightly.

"i am goinf to punish you" she demanded opening her gorgets orbs, pharmacists jaw dropped open, her brests blushhing

"woah" burt surfed, the three stared in awe as kale kale tackled the octopus to the ground. lady boobrest tried her best to fight back but her tentacles were no match for kales strong body.

"NOOO" lady b yelled dramatically before she passed out on the sand.

"finally." kale took a deep breath and sighed. her vision began to blur and she began to sway, transforming back and slowly falling to the ground.

"princess!" britney yelled out, both her and burt trying to catch kale, but patricia got to her in time.

"u didn't tell me u were a princess." patricia spoke softly, chuckling slightly with no attempt to hide the smile on her face.

"yea, well, i haven't told u a lot of things yet." kale kale laughed, looking up at patricia and moving her humongous bags, relaxing against the starfish. "so umm, about the thing i told u, i-"

before kale could finish, patricia pressed her lips against hers, both easing into the kiss and their eyes fluttering shut. a bright white light grew and flashed, getting gasps from the dolphins.

"woah." henry said, peeking from the entrance with chad behind him.