Chapter 7

(5 minute timeskip)

Soon they were all safe on land, "why r u all in the ocean if u cant swim" he ROARED angrily "AND WHY DO U HAVE NO CLOTHES ON!!!" Partica stood up angrily her humongous humpty dumptys rattling with rage (like a snake), "MIND UR BUSINESS PUNK" she bellowed her humpties rattling even more.

"stay there" he glared at the group (mainly patricia) and walked over to where his family where standing, he came back with a armful of towels and chucked them at the group of #besties. henry popped nervously, his fudge pop thumped loudly on the sand. the blue haired guy stared at him, but he didn't say a word.

"icy! whered all the towels..." an older sibling, they assumed, ran over and looked at them, "..go"

"beau, we need to get them clothes, they don't seem to b from around here." his words cut like ice, sending chills down their backs except for patrcia

"ah! please don't worry abt us. it seems i must have forgotten to give my companions and i clothes. it's been a while since i came up on land,  silly me" kale giggled to herself. the water rose and a high tide wrapped around the 5 of them, lewving them dry and clothed before calming once more and going back to normal.

beau and icy gaped, eyes wide open as kale only smield at them. (ella u can describe their outfits here kf u wnat)(i dont want) (PLSLS)

"thank u guys for ur kindness, we will never forget." kale said, grabbing patrciias hand, britney smiled, henry and chad looked at each other and smiled as they looked back.

"well, shall we continue our adventure?" kale ssked, looking back at her friends.

they all nodded, "where r u going" icy asked meanly.

"we will see where the wind takes us" kale kale replied grinning, her beatifile green hair flowing in the cool breeze.

henry did one final fart as the group of friends walked into the sunset....

henry and his friends will finally get to start their adventure after experiencing love and loss, but this time.. in the real world.....

based on a true story.

icy stared as the five walked away. his younger sisters, romaine and ruby walked over to where he and beau were.

"what the fuck was that?"