chapter 4

chad and henry were still searching for patrician, henry was starting to miss her gigantic muffins. he noticed him and chad were still holding hands. henry blushed loudy looking down at the ground (he still cant see btw)

"have u seen any sign of my sexy goth cowgirl starfish friend yet" henry asked sadly, chad shook his head (chad told henry he shook his head btw).

"dont worry bro we will find ur sexy cowgirl goth starfish friend with massive honkers soon" chad said reassuringly squeezing henries spike (hand) (hand)

Chad looked down and that's when it clicked in that they're still holding hands. he awkwardly let go, turning away. his shell went read, and he mumbled out a "sorry". (for party rocker xD) (its party rockin 😕) (maks out with u)(makesout w u back)

then chad looked up to the sky (water) and he noticed it was starting to get light. they have been searching for hours and the sleep was starting to get to him and henry. and then he noticed, henry fucking collapsed, and he snored and let out a toot.

chad chuckled, and he picked up henry dslespite the spikes hurting him, continuing to walk.

after a while of walking, henry woke up again and yawned. and then he noticed he was above the sand, and in chads arms.

"c-chad!" henry cried out. "my spikes... my spikes they're going to hurt u!"

"it ok henry" chad whispered, he blushed at the sound of chad saying his name "where are we going" henry asked looking up at the clam passionately, "theres a hotel near here we can take a break" chad burps loudly and henry blushes hard trying to hold in his embarrassed toot and drifting back to sleep.

when henry woke again chad was carrying him up the stairs on the way to their hotel room, henry bit his lip and chad looked down at henry his face went hot 🥵 he unlocked the door into their hotel room and smiled bashfully when he realised the room had only one bed.

henry had woken up more on their way to the bedroom so he slipped out of chads arms and began to get comfy on the floor.

"what are you doing" chad asked henry seductively, henry tooted nervously "ill sleep on the floor" he said facing the wall.

chad frowned "no we can share the bed" he replied grabbing henrys spike and patting the spot on the bed next to him

"i'll only b a bother" henry said somberly, turning away. he attempted to walk away but chad pulled him in and into his clammy chest (haha get it #jokes)

"to me, u wil never a bother," chad whispered hotly in henrys ear.  hnery peed, it was from the nerves. he was never close to a hot guys like this. and chad was very very hot. hotter than shark efron.

henry pushes himself away dramatically. "don't lie to me." he screeched. "i will not fall for that again." (posh voice)

chad looked lost 🤔 trying to make sense of the situation. "hnery" he whispered, sitting up. "are u ok?"

"no" henry depressedly stated begining to cry, chad grabbed henrys spike (hand) gripping tightly and looked at henry sadness in his eyes.

"do u wanna talk abt it" he growled, henrie fidgeted on the bed nervously, he sighed deeply "i-i" he stammered "i was bullied back in f-fishville they all called me a nerd and farted on my head" chad rubbed his back and and held his spike tighter.

chad made a fist and he said "i haven't known u for so long, but i know u don't deserve taht." heenh looked up at chad (he drills doesn't have eyes btw) he started to bawl his non-existent eyes out.

"they... they even spat on me and used me as a football (soccer btw)"

chad stood up, clenching his fists. "i can't believe they did thid to u! who are tehy? u may be a nerd, but ur my nerf.."

"chad................"  henry faltered. "it's ok, it was a long time ago."

"no." chad roared, "u need to be more confident in urself."

"b-but how do i do tsht?" henry ejaculated (like yelled not came) sadly, chad walked over to the bethroom and hrabbed a hairbrush frm the counter, he grinned at henry sensually and went back over and began brushing his spikes

"w-what r udoing" he shook "iam giving u a makeover" chad flirted. hnery relaxed and let
chad brush his spikes.

KALE POV 🥬

kale and the dolphins were still following patricias cake tracks, they were beginning to lose hope when they heard a yell up ahead.

kale swam towards the sound as fast as she could she couldn't think of anything else but patricia, her thoughts were filled with her beatiful starfish body and her massive cowgirl boobies, kale missed her so much and she knew once she found patricia she would confess her love even if patrician didnt feel the same.

kale finally reched the place where she heard patricias scream the dolphins following behind, she gasped when she saw her beloved patricia and a big sexy octopus with lots of tentacles arguing loudly "U CANT TAKE MY BOOBIEES U PUNK" pelican roared angrily

the sexy octopus lady slapped pattcus with her tentacle, her sexy black gothic cowgirl hat fell off, her hair flowing in the water. kales eye sparkles with adoration for patricia, but she shook her head. she had to concentrate.

"so like, whatd the plan?" britney asked.

"yea duuuuuude, what are we like, gonna do?"

kale started thinking for a minute, and then she motioned her dolphin friends to come closer.

"so here's the plan," she whispered.

britney and bert nodded in full confidence. they began the plan.

the sexy octopus lady was raising another tentacle to hit patrcia, but then kale swim quickly in between, grabbing the tentacle and glaring at the the sexy octopus (like in a kdrama).

"kale kale!" patricia yelled in shock.

"patricia," kale said endearingly, she smiled gently at patricia. "don't worry, we're gonna get u out!"

"we?"

"and who are u, darling," the sexy octopus smirked, retracting her tentacle back.

"i shouod b asking u that." kale growled.

"well we're quite rude, aren't we? now ur quite pretty to also b part of my collection. however, u don't have what i want." her voice was smooth and silky, like silk, kale liked it but she couldn't be fooled. "however, since u asked and i'm not one to kepe away secrets, my name is lady boobrest the third. but u my dear, u can call me lady b." she winked and brought her tentacle up, holding kale kale's chin and tilting it up seductively.

kale spat onto lady bs face "i am going to fight u and save my patrician".