Chapter 6

(meanwhile the fight was going on)

(chenry pov)
chad adn hney were still  making out passionaty when henry suddenly remembered why they were here in the first place, he pulled away from chads clammy lips reluctantly, chad looked at henry worried.

"i forgot!!! we have to go look for platypus" heny squawked, chad looked disappointed but quickly stopped his face returning to his regular smirk, "okay" he grabbed his jaxket from beside the bed and handed it to henry, "put this on" he smilled "it is cold out there".

hery blushed, pulling the jacket over his spikes "oh adn one more thing" chad said his cheeks flushing slightly, chad began to cough sexily, henry thought he was going to be sick, but he spat something into his hand.

he looked back at heeu his barbecue coloured orbs shiny brightly, he grabbed henrys hand and placed something round into it. "for you" chad daid seductively "ever since i first laid my eyes on you, i knew u were the one" henry looked down at his palm. it was a beatufful pearl it shined a dazzling white almost like a tooth. he gasped "is this for me" he said looking chad jn the eyes.

"i want u to keep it" chad pressed his clammy forehead against henry's, and grabbed his spike (hand). "i want u to have a part of me with u." he kissed henry's spike (hand) and hnery pissed a little.

"than-" before henry could give him his sentimental speech, the hotel shook dangerously.

"an earthquake?"

"no, it must be my friends, i'm sure of it. quick!" henry grabbed chads hand and they both ran out of their hotel room, down the corridors, and out of the hotel.

"where do we go nect?"

henry was abt to cry until he saw something that caught his eye. they were no longer fresh and perfect, instead they were messy from the shake, but it was a clue. "we must follow these tracks, they're made by pattycakes airbags (butt)"

and so they did, still holding each other's hands for comfort.

once they arrived at the cave, henry hesitated to go in. "what if they kill me for taking too long." childe only gave him a hand squeeze to reassure him.

"u will b ok, i'm here." chad gave him a smile (#allmkght) hnery nodded and continued in, peeking at the cave.

that's when he noticed patricia and kale talking, and two dolphins by their side. but what caught his eye was the big octopus with many tentacles in the back, defeated. she was still sexy tho.

"is it them?" chad whispered hotly into henry's ear, it tinkled. henry nodded. they shuffled closer but then a bright light came, blinding them until it dimmed. it surrounded kale and patricia.

henry walked closer, still holding chad tightly behind him. "woah."

patricial and kalekale were.. KISSING!!! not only that but patrica had transformed into a beautufl sexy goth mermaid with gorges purple hair and even bigger steering wheels than before, hneery blushed, even though he had a boyfriend now he was still recovering from his small crush on her.

patrica and kale both pulled away from the kiss and gasped loudly. "yeehaw" party muttered under her breath in shock, looking down at her shiny black tail. kales face went red, paricat looked amazing, even more beautiful than when she was a starfish, her 22.75 in. dia in aged ivory cast stone acanthus pot with saucers bounced sexiely around with the ocean current

"p-p-patrican??" a nervous voice came from behind them, they all turned around to see where the voice was coming from. "who the fuck r u punk, and how do u know my name?" patricia roared, not recognising henery after his makeover.