Chapter 3

kale kale paced around, no matter how many times she looked down below there was no henry to be seen, and neither was patricia.

after a while kale sighed depressedly, she grabbed her coat and swam out of the door on her way to search for patricia.

the sudden thought of patricia made her blush a deep red. her heart fluttered and she shook her head saying "no, no, no", getting strange looks from people outside the hotel.  she could not believe that she had fallen for the big boobed sexy goth cowgirl starfish.

she swam quickly, thoughts of patricia clouded her mind.

after about 30 minutes of panicked searching she saw an imprint of a huge booteus maximus in the sand below her, kale knew this could only be the work of patricias gigantic cushion

Patricia POV
(a/n: xD)

*le time reverse to 2 hours ago*

i was walking, my gigantic apple bottoms trailing behind me. she was angry 😤 because of how annoying kale kale and henry are. All they have done is complain and be henry, and patricia has had enough of their beeswax.

i stormed angrily down a dark alley it was sus (there's an #imposter among us) only the light of the moon illuminating my sexy body(she's sexy and she knows it xD lmao), thats when she saw a terrifying shadow

"heyy 🤤" the shadow said, whispering into patricians ear.  patricia stood my ground because i know i'm sexy and hot. everyone wants me, but they know they can't touch my humps.

"what do u want? punk" i crossed my little starfish arms and grated.

"u have big boobles don't u?" the sexy feminine voice ssid. she came out the shadows and she was a big octopus with so many tentacles (#scary) but i was not scared at all. i was actually not impressed bc i'm so sexy.

"i'm gonna kidnap u now, sweet cheeks."

"ok." i replied hotly, tilting my black studded cowgirl hat.

kales pov kales pov

kale kale followed the tracks left by patricias penis (ass- credit to beth) down a long alleyway until suddenly the tracks stopped, kale swore slapping her fin on the ground, then suddenly she heard a BANG from behind, kale turned around startled.

"O. MY. GOD. kale kale is that u?" kale recognized that valley girl accent (like junko enoshima btw).

"whats up duuude." the other said in his surfer boy voice.

kale turned around and she saw both of them leaning close to each other, and they were passionate abt it. they were also dolphins by the way.  Britney's lips were red and bruised, and bert had bright pink lipstick on him.

"oh my god" kale said shocked, it was her friends from seashell academy which was the fish high school she had attended.

"are you like, okay?" brittany asked her smile dropping when she saw the panicked look on kale kales face.

"i need your help" kale said seriously.

(AN: O My God!! Like thank u guys so much for supporting our story!!1!1!1 love ya muah hugs and kisses xoxoxo o)