two // jan. 5th

Today was the first day back at school since winter break.
I hate it, I really do. The only reason I still go is him. I might be in love with him, I don't even know anymore.
His name is Ashton. Isn't it beautiful? I think what few me to him in the first place was his voice. It's kind of high-pitched, but I like it. It sounds kind of soft, if you know what I mean. And his hair. Oh my God, his hair.
It's curly and straight and wavy and hazel colored and oh my god I love his hair. I think he'd be the only boy in the entire school who wouldn't jump me if I ever came out. I'm in a school full of homophobes, and do you know how hard being a closeted gay is in a school of gay-haters?
Jesus, I'm beginning to sound like a teenage white girl in a Hallmark movie.

anyways. school, like always, has been hell.
everyone is so fücking rude, and I haven't done anything to them at all.
it kinda hurts, you know? to know everyone hates you even though you haven't done anything wrong?

wow. writing all this actually made me feel just a little better.
maybe I'll write more tomorrow. who knows.
~ Luke

----
a/n::
hi again. i told you i'd be updating often.
by the way, thanks for voting :) it really makes my day <3
comment and tell me what you think of the story so far??

love you!

xx valerie