epilouge

Luke,

It's been three years since you wrote your last entry. This is the last piece of paper.

I'm going to give you this book tonight, because I want you to have it back.
I may or may not have stolen it from your house last year the night after I proposed. I wanted to see what you wrote.
You hadn't written anything in years, and to say the least I was proud of you. I feel like this journal symbolizes all the hurt in your life from the past. Kind of ironic that I have it.

I don't deserve someone as wonderful as you, Luke. You're everything I could ever want.

Nonetheless, I wanted to say that these past years have been the best of my life. You helped me accept myself and we had the best and the worst times as a couple. I can't believe we're tying the knot. Finally.

I'm so nervous. It's not because I don't want to marry you, it's because I never want to leave you.
I love you so damn much.

You mean so much to me. I never want you to leave me. I'm never going to leave you, that's for sure.
Once that ring is totally official, I'm never letting you go.

Remember the first time we met?
You bumped into me Sophomore year and dropped all your books on the floor.
You used to be such a nerd. Still are.
I helped you pick them all up.
I didn't know it then, but that was the moment I fell in love with you. I fell in love with the nerdy kid who couldn't carry his books.

We didn't talk really until senior year, which was the period with your journal. It hurts me to even think about it.

I remember two years ago when you called me and said goodbye and hung up. I remember being so terrified when I found you standing at the bridge. The only thought going through my head was I can't lose my lukey. I remember hugging you and you kissed me and then you almost jumped.
I'm so glad you didn't.

I remember last year when I proposed to you.
I took you to the coffee place where I first told you I liked you. you had tears in your eyes. It was so cute.

And just last week we made the final arrangement for our wedding. You were so excited, I loved seeing you so happy.

I heard you on the phone with Michael, saying how you've never been so happy in your life.
I may or may not have started crying.

I want you to remember that you're always in my heart, Luke. I love you.

I have to stop writing now. It's time for the rehearsal dinner and I still need to shower.

Forever and ever,
Ashton Irwin (soon to be Hemmings)

*wipes tear* It's the end.
Broken is officially over :((

I want to say thank you for everyone who even opened this story. You mean so much to me, this story would never be complete without you. Ya'll are amazing.

I love you all,
xx Valerie

((i have a new story coming up and stay tuned if you wanna hear about it!!))