Everything begins

Our story starts in the Helluva Boss Universe, one morning while Loona along with Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie were having their morning meeting at their office until one day, a gigantic portal came out of nowhere and Zenomorphs came out of the portal and smashed up the walls!

Blitzo said: every flipping time!!!! Is there a contest to see how many times I'll lose my shit! And who are you creatures and what are you doing here!?

One of the Zenomorphs said: information classified.

And took Blitzo and Loona said: DAD!!!!!!!!!! Moxxie and Millie tried to stop them, but the Zenomorphs used precise determined movements and took their weapons to overpowered them and Loona tried to fight back but the one of the Zenomorphs delivered a powerful blow to her torso and Loona said: you won't get away with this you fucking freaks!!!!!!

And the Leader of the Zenomorphs said: I just did and went though the portal with the other with Blitzo in their tow and the portal closes before the others tried to get to Blitzo and after the portal closes, Moxxie and Millie held on to each other sobbing and while Loona let out a huge cry: DADDY!!!!!!!!!! And little do they that their enemies are heading to another target: the Goetia Palace.