6 - Sign

You went and saw Ectoplasm at lunch, not having one of your own at the moment.

“Ah. Nazumi. There you are. How are you today? Are you enjoying yourself here?” He said kindly.

Ah...” you said, caught slightly unaware, “Yes, I am. Some of the worksheet was slightly confusing to me, but I'm sure I’ll get the hang of it in no time.”

“I see. Well, that’s what I wanted to speak to you about.”

You had to bite your cheek to keep from reacting or freezing up in any way.

“Principal Nezu has told me about yours and Todoroki-Kun’s situation, and why you transferred so late after the school year started.”

You nodded. “I see.”

“And therefore, I have this.” He reached over his desk and grabbed a packet, handing it to you. “This is just some crash course of what we’ve done so far. I see you’ve made some friends, which is nice for you.”

Friends….

“If you have any questions about the formulas, worksheets, or content, feel free to ask Cataka about any of it. She is one of my best students and quite friendly, ironically.”

You let yourself chuckle. “Haha, yeah…” She is a cat after all…

“Anyhow, Principal Nezu will be calling for you sometime today to discuss your situation. But until he calls you, you will be here.”

You nodded.

“I think that’s all I have for you,” he said. “Do you have any questions for me?”

“Yes, just one,” you said, “Who else knows about….my situation?”

“As far as I know... The Principal, the nurse, me, as well as Todoroki-Kun’s teacher, Eraserhead, the counselor, Hound Dog, and Midnight. She is also a certified counselor for sexual assault victims, and is a great person to talk to about things like this. I haven’t told any students about your predicament thus far. So I leave it up to you to tell who you please. And unless Todoroki-Kun or Endeavor has told, I doubt that anyone else knows.”

You nodded, letting out a sigh of relief discreetly.  No one knew but them. You were safe, for right now. Until you posted that video, you were safe. 

And you were going to post it tomorrow night, or sometime following.

“Are you going to have something to eat?”

His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. “Uh, I-I’m alright, really.”

“Lunch Rush’s food is really good,” he commented casually.

“I will keep that in mind,” you said politely.

He paused, then nodded. “Alright. You can stay here if you like for lunch, or go to the lunchroom or the hallway. I have some things to attend to, but I will be back before class starts.”

“Thank you for your kindness,” you said thankfully, returning to your desk as he left.

You sat down and pulled out your sketchbook. You weren’t sure what to draw exactly, but you put your pencil onto paper, and let your hand do the rest.

.o0o.

Class continued seamlessly. You did an interactive lecture with your instructor, filling out your worksheet along the way. He moved fast, but it wasn’t impossible to keep up. 

However, you were definitely feeling stressed about it all. You were pretty sure that you had to get permission from someone about posting your video, because you were gaining popularity, and if you were to say that you were getting married at your age, it might cause an uproar.