Chapter E i g h t

**WARNING** SMUTISH**

{ Just like to say that I am so very sorry for not posting in such a long time. This was more of just a filler for now. I hope you enjoy this filler. }

// James //

Once again, I woke up to the lack of warmth. I frowned to myself. I sat up and wandered out of the room and made my best attempt to not fall flat on my face. It was really hard when you were half asleep.

I stumbled into the kitchen as I heard Aleksandr's voice. His back was to me and he was on the phone.

He was giggling. "Hah, yeah, I miss you too. It's been a long time since we've met up. We definitely need to get together again. Yeah, yeah. I'd love to. Talk to you later, love you." With that he hung up the phone and I slopped my body onto the stool. I was playing with my thumbs when he turned around.

He jumped and put his hand on his chest. "Holy shit, you scared me." He rolled his eyes as he sat his cellphone down onto the counter.

"Who...who uh, were you talking to?" I asked him as I felt my cheeks heat up. I was praying to God he'd say a relative of some sort.

"It was my cousin. Nobody to get suspicious of or jealous of, James." He smiled at me as he leaned over the counter and put his finger on my nose. "Anyway, how'd you sleep, sugar?"

I swatted his hand away and looked at him. He was smiling and looked really happy. "I slept fine...I'd wish you'd stay in bed longer...at least til I wake up." I mumbled the last part underneath my breath.

"What? You want me to stay in bed longer with you?" He grinned as I shook my head.

"No, that's not what I...no...it's just it gets so cold but when you're there every things warm and I'm not so cold..." I smiled to myself as he put his hand on my cheek and leaned closer. He kissed my forehead and then took my hand.

"Then I'll stay in bed with you." He grabbed my hand and ended up dragging me off back to upstairs. He pulled me onto the bed as he landed and I was on top of him.

// Aleks //

James was ontop of me and his face was turning into a cherry. I grinned as I let my hands slide down his sides and down to his ass. He made a noise that didn't sound unhappy but he sounded very surprised.

"I...my ass is not for you to touch!" He blurted out and I laughed a little, moving my legs so James was between mine.

"Who says that? I can make it mine to touch." I just remembered that James and I were still in our underwear. I enjoyed the feeling of him against me. It felt right.

"We...no. We are friends. We don't do this...we can--" I cut the beautiful man off with my lips against his. Both of our eyes had shut and James had gripped the sheets next to my head. I gripped his ass making him gasp and his mouth opened wide enough for me to slide my tongue in.

That is where things got slightly heated. My tongue explored every inch of his mouth. I felt James begin to grow against me which only turned myself on much more. Never had I thought this shy man would be getting a hard on due to kissing. I allowed my hand to grip the outside of his boxers and rub him through the fabric. James moaned into our kiss and I carried on for a few more more I guess he was never touched before because, he was so very close. Except, I'm more of an asshole so I stopped everything. I stopped kissing him and touching him. A whining noise erupted out of him as he plopped beside me...he was so red and so obviously hard. His dick was rather large might I just add in there.

He looked towards me and frowned. "I...you're mean." Was all he managed to get out. I laughed as I stood up and adjusted myself.

"That is just a taste of what you'll get later, baby." I winked at him as I skipped out of the room, leaving my soon-to-be-fuck-boy with a hard on.