Chapter F i v e

I would like to communicate with you guys a little more or give you guys more of what you want! I made an Ask.fm my username is found on on profile. You can leave questions, suggestions or comments. Whatever. I also have my tumblr on there. I'm going to be posting my updates on there a lot more frequently and what not. I would also like to apologize for the short chapter. I just felt like you guys deserved an update. c: 

_______________________________________________

- James -

I woke up to the smell of something I had not had in such a long time - sausage, biscuits and gravy. I smiled at the smell as I opened my eyes and looked over. Aleks was no longer in the bed with me. He must've been the one to be down stairs cooking. To be honest, I wanted to rush down there and stuff my face but something kept telling me to look around his room. Try to find any clues to what his real life was like. 

When I first stepped into his house it looked as if everything he had was perfect. His life was perfect but I knew that wasn't the case. He seemed so hard headed and like everything was fine. I knew it wasn't. 

I sat up from the bed and started to make my way over to his dresser. I slowly opened it and looked in the first drawer. So many boxers, holy shit. Why does he need so many pairs? I began to shift through them, making sure to place the clothes back exactly how they were. Not that his clothes were in a very neat way. They were scattered all around. Some folded, some not. He was such a messy kid. I smiled to myself. This boy didn't really have anything that I found interesting or that gave me clues. Except for when I hit the bottom drawer. I found nothing but random junk. He has a pipe for smoking some sort of drug in, he had pills, he had...a porn magazine? 

"Oh god...oh god please no..." I whispered to myself as the front cover wasn't of a girl in a sexy pose but of a guy cover his private area. "Oh, Jesus.."

I opened it up only to be met by several messages of horny men and pictures of guys in all sorts of poses. My cheeks turned red and I sat on the ground. I was flipping through the magazine and became facinated with what I was seeing. I've never really paid attention to men in this way. Never ever have I paid attention to men in this fashion...I jumped when I heard the door shut. I turned around and saw Aleks standing there. I flushed uncontrollably and threw the magazine away from my site. I avoided eye contact. 

"I...uh.." He stepped closer to me and held a hand out. 

"Come on. I made breakfast." Did he not mind the fact I was rummaging through his drawers? Or that I was scanning through a porn magazine. 

I stood up and thankfully my boxers were big enough that you couldn't see the bulge within my pants. In all honesty, I've never truly had a boner. My mind has always been elsewhere.

We walked down stairs and I sat at the counter as he pushed a plate towards me. 

"You want to ask me anything?" He asked as he sat next to me. 

"Well, um..." I squirmed as I looked down at the food. "Where'd you learn to cook like this?" I laughed nervously as Aleks gave me a serious look.

"James...you know what I mean. You want to ask me a question about the porn magazine?" 

"If you know I'm questioning it, then why don't you just explain it to me already?" 

"Good point." He chuckled a little bit. He didn't seem embarrassed or shy about it. It was like he didn't even care that I had found it. "I like guys. I really like guys. I enjoy the way their body is. They aren't such suck ups like girls. I've had a lot of guys in my time. I loved every minute of it. I love the way their mouth feels and their tongue. It's different from a girls, ya know?" He laughed a bit. "Of course you don't know..." He moved closer to me and put his hand on my cheek. He began to caress my cheek with his thumb. "I like guys in general but there is one particular guy that I..'fancy'. Someone who I just recently met. We are not very close but damn, I want to be." He spoke so gentle to me. He was leaning in and closing his eyes. 

I can't do this.

Why is this happening??

I slipped off the chair and away from his touch. "I don't do this." I whispered in a low voice. "I don't kiss guys...i don't kiss girls...I don't date." I shook my head and he frowned. "Even if I did, we just met. We're unfamiliar with each other...I can't let you in that fast. I can't, Aleksandr.."

- Aleks -

Before you ask, yes. I am back on the pushing stage. I wasn't going to push but walking in on him flustered looking at a magazine that actually wasn't mine. That was when I decided to make a move. Technically, I did last night but I'm not counting that.  He wasn't awake and he has no idea that I even pressed my lips against his own.

I listened as he rejected me. I just sat up in my seat and nodded. I took a bite of my food. "I guess I understand. I'll respect your wishes but, James..." I looked towards him as he seemed to be skiddish right now. "I'm attracted to you. I'll wait a little bit til I make another move but another move will be made." I reassured him as he scratched the back of his neck. 

"Why me..." He mumbled but I could make it out. I grinned and looked down.

"To be honest, I don't know why I like you. You are rather pathetic, at least to the students at our school. I would get made fun of if they seen me with you but I could care less. I heard your story, I've been talking to you for two, three days now. I like what I hear and what I see. You make me happy. You've spiked my interest." I grinned. "You are a mystery still, and I love mysteries." I explained as he sat back on the chair. 

"We aren't dating. End of story." He took a bite of his food and then looked at me. "If you can't accept that, we aren't going to be friends. I DON'T want to date you, Aleksandr. I just need a friend." I sighed, damn.

"I...okay." I softly said as I smiled. I'll back off for awhile but I'm not going to back off for long. Last night was something...something deep something big. I wanted James...I wanted him from the moment I saw him. I wasn't willing to risk our friendship right now but I'm sure I can get him to fall for me eventually..