Can't leave

The Queen decided that she needed to make her presence known. "Hello, you two, oh Bayley, what happened to your pretty dress?" The Queen asked. "Someone spilled their drink on me." Bayley and Dean said together. "I'm sorry, your highness. I want to get Bayley home." Dean said. "I understand where you are coming from with that. But, it would help if you went through your ceremony. I can take Bayley to get a different dress, and we can be back before the ceremony." The Queen said. "Thank you, but we will stick to this one, and hopefully, my mom can fit it," Dean said. "Please, I don't want to take off the dress, and I would be letting your dad down. It's the only thing I was left by my mom." Bayley said in a panic.

The Queen's heart was breaking hearing Bayley not wanting to give up her dress. Special since it belonged to her mom. "Bayley, relax; you haven't let anyone down. Here put on your cloak, and it will cover up the stain on your dress." Dean said, smiling at Bayley. "Was your mother named Lita?" The Queen asked Bayley. "Yes, my mother's name was Lita, your highness," Bayley answered. "Your highness, did you know who Bayley's mom was?"Dean asked. "Yes, we grew up together, and when I saw Bayley today, she reminded me of her so much. I'm sorry you lost her. I loved her as a sister, and it breaks my heart you didn't get to know her." The Queen said.

The Queen noticed Bayley put her head down. "Bayley, are you sure you don't want to put on a different dress?" The Queen asked. "No, thank you, ma'am; I'll just put my cloak over my dress," Bayley said. The Queen wanted to make it up to Bayley for how crappy her daughters acted towards her. "Your highness, we should head back to the ballroom. I want to get Bayley back to my mom." Dean said. Bayley noticed the Queen agreed with Dean and headed to the ballroom. Bayley didn't know what it was about Sasha, but she wanted to be with her. She knew Sasha was mean to her, but there was this strong connection between them.

Bayley realizes that Sasha was her soul mate and the one she was supposed to be with. Her mom told her it would happen, and she would feel a strong connection between them. Bayley was brought back to the present when she felt Becky's arms wrap around her. "Where did you go? I told you not to move, and I would be right back." Becky said. Before Bayley could speak, Dean spoke up and asked Becky to keep an eye on Bayley. "Becky stay together, and I will send mom over. Please do not make a scene." Dean tells Becky.

"I will behave, I promise," Becky tells Dean. Becky, at the moment, only cared for Bayley and wanted to get her home. "Are you ok?" Becky asked. "I guess my dress is ruined. I don't think your mom can fix it." Bayley said sadly. Bayley felt that pull again and looked up to see Sasha was watching her. Bayley watched as Sasha handed a note to one of the maids and said something to them. A little while later, the maid walked up to Bayley and gave her the note-making sure Becky didn't see. "The princess said to read the note when you are alone. It's for your eyes only." The maid told Bayley. Becky had heard what the maid said and took the note from Bayley. "Please tell her no, thank you," Becky said to the maid.

Sasha watched as the redhead bitch took the note and turn her note away. The maid walked back to Sasha, scared of what might happen to her. "The redhead said to tell you no thank you and wanted me to hand the note back to you. I'm sorry." The maid said. Sasha just dismissed the maid without saying anything. Sasha noticed Bayley was still looking at her with the saddest look on her face. Sasha needed to figure out how to get the note to Bayley without anyone noticing. Sasha knew her mom wouldn't let her get next to Bayley after all that went down tonight. Sasha was getting impatient and wanted to give Bayley her note. Every time Sasha tried to move by Bayley her mother would stop her.

The party was finally over, and everyone was moving out of the ballroom and thanking the king and Queen for the lovely evening. Eventually, Bayley's family came up, and Sasha was going to take a chance to give Bayley the note. Bayley came up and happened to be right next to Sasha. Sasha ran her hand over Bayley's stomach, and both took in a deep breath. Sasha moved the note into Bayley's hand and watched Bayley stick it in her pocket. "Bayley, it was nice to meet you, and I would like to have tea with you one day?" The Queen asked. "That would be nice," Bayley said.

Sasha noticed Bayley looked back at her before walking out the door with her family. Sasha felt like her heart just broke watching Bayley walk out of the room. "Sasha, we need to talk about your actions tonight." The Queen said. "Mom, the orphan got what she deserved. Why would you want to have tea with her?" Charlotte asked. "Your attitude needs to be adjusted. You know what? Both of you can help clean up the ballroom. Please bring these two broomsticks, and they will be helping clean." The Queen tells the staff. "Mom, can I talk to you alone after cleaning?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, we can talk if you like." The Queen said. Sasha watched as her mother walked out of the ballroom. "Why do you need to talk to mom in private?" Charlotte asked. "I just need to talk to her, and that's it," Sasha said, not giving Charlotte any clue what it was about. After an hour of cleaning, the ballroom was finally done. Sasha noticed her mom came back to check their work. "Well, how did the girls work for you, Nikki?" The Queen asked. "They worked hard to get the ballroom done. Just like you asked, your highness." Nikki replied. "Thank you for your honesty. Girl, you can head to your rooms." The Queen said. "Mom, did you forget I wanted to talk to you," Sasha asked.

"No, I haven't, I was going to give you time to get ready for bed, and I would come to visit you." The Queen said. "I would like to talk to you now if I could?" Sasha asked. The Queen could tell this was important to Sasha and that she wouldn't wait ever long. "Ok, my dear, let's go for a walk, and we can talk about what's bothering you." The Queen told Sasha. "I want to go with you guys?" Charlotte asked. "Charlotte, your sister wants to talk to me alone. You can take a bath and get ready for bed. Nikki, can you please make sure Charlotte goes to her room?" The Queen asked Nikki.
"Yes, I can do that for you, your highness," Nikki said, waiting for Charlotte to leave the ballroom.

"Ok, will you tell me why you acted like a little bitch to Bayley?" The Queen asked. "I don't know what came over me. All I know for sure is that Bayley is the one I'm supposed to be with. There is a strong connection between us, and I know Bayley felt it as well. If Bayley is my mate, she was born on the dragon full moon. I pushed her into the room so Charlotte wouldn't do something to her. But I know it came off as me being a bitch to her." Sasha told her mom. The Queen knew that if Bayley was born on the dragon full moon, she needed to be protected just as much as Sasha had to be protected as well.