15

Over the past couple days he's been planning the escape route to be conducted in a couple of hours. Since the Parks are basically dead asleep by eleven, Jimin will sneak out of his window and down the ladder on the side of their house and reach the cabin where he will get dressed. Then, the two will make their way to the path they need to take out to the road where Yoongi's friends will be waiting.

Yoongi sits in the family room of the Park's house, while the twins play a board game on the ground. He uses his one hour of technology early, as the party is later that night. He works on composing some songs he's been working on.

Over the three and a half weeks Yoongi has been living at the Park's, he's realized how sheltered their kids are. If it wasn't for Seokjin, Jimin would probably be in that boat too. Even though no one addressed the kiss, Jimin did allude to his experience down that road is minimal, to which Yoongi agreed. Jimin proceeded to mention that Seokjin was the one to teach him of about the existence of... special couple activities, only a couple years prior. Their parents never bring them outside the rural area, leaving them sheltered and clueless. Yoongi actually laughed when the twins where questioning his laptop like it was something out of a fantasy movie.

"Okay, time's up," Mr. Park states walking into room.

Yoongi complies and closes everything down. He closes the laptop and puts it up on the highest shelf in the family room, where it had to stay. Another thing Yoongi has learned is that the Parks themselves are also pretty clueless. Yoongi still has his phone on him which they never asked for, and he just assumes that they forgot about it since none of their kids have one. On top of that, their easy to manipulate. They don't assume their kids will break the rules which is why most of the plan happening that night is working so well.

~

Yoongi works his ass off for the rest of the day, trying to keep up his good impression on the Parks that seemed to be working. The day goes by just like the rest off them. Yoongi is amazed that this family has been keeping this up for so many years, as he's already loosing his mind. Dinner comes and goes, as does their family games.

Yoongi heads out to his cabin for the night, and begins pulling together a party appropriate outfit, with the limited clothes he brought. He knew he'd be doing yard work no matter what, so he did bring work attire, but that didn't stop him from bringing other clothing.

He stuck to the chunky shoes, loose black pants and black shirt, all covered by his famous leather jacket. He scans himself in the mirror, finally recognizing himself after so long. Soon enough, there's a knock on the door and Jimin walks in.

"I don't know why you want me to wear your clothes...woah..."

"What?"

"You..you look like when you first arrived here."

"You mean my standard look."

"So...clothing."

"I doubt you have anything in your closet to fit where we're going."

"Where are we going?!"

"Just some guys house, but you don't want to look like you came from here, no offense."

"I get it..."

"And you could pull off the right clothes, especially with your figure."

"O-oh," Jimin responds as he starts to blush.

Yoongi goes through all the clothes he brought and hands an outfit to Jimin.

"Are you sure... some of these are a bit...bold."

"Go."

Jimin goes into the bathroom to change. When he comes out he stands in front of the elder who stares in disbelief. He never thought ripped jeans, a white shirt, and jacket would look that good on someone. You could clearly see Jimin's figure in this outfit. The way he fashioned it to his body would make you think it was his typical look.

"ngi... Yoongi.., hello?"

"Huh?"

"I said what do you think?"

"You look...good," he answers, standing up.

"Good?" Jimin laughs, "that's it?"

"I could've answered with sexy..."

Yoongi places his hands on the younger hips and takes another long look.

"We-were gonna be late."

"Is it eleven?"

"Almost. I checked, they're asleep, and even then they never check on the older kids."

"Perfect."

Yoongi opens the cabin door for Jimin and they both walk out. They creep around the yard until they finally make it to the path. They walk down the path until they see light of a car.

"Are you ready for this?" Yoongi asks.

"I don't know what to expect so...no."

"Great. Let's do this."