4.

Tubbo had dug out an area for a two story house.

"We just need to build the outside and inside and you've got a house!" Tubbo said with a smile. "And the suns going down so perfect timing." Ranboo tossed Tubbo and Y/n a couple stacks of blocks and told them the building plan. Y/n was working on the wood in the corners. Tubbo was working on the floors and roof. Ranboo was working on the walls.

The sunset was incredible.

The first one she's ever seen. Or that she remembered. Being in the inbetween for so long took some of her memory's. Tubbo climbed up next to her.

"I finished everything except the roof. If you want to start working on the inside Ranboo's left everything for you."

"Did he leave?"

"Yeah. Something about the nether."

The nether. I wish I could go back.

"Welp, I'm gonna go work on the inside. Thank you so much for your help." She hopped off the building, rolling into a summersault to break her fall. There was a double chest with a sign and her name on it.

Dear Y/n,

Sorry I had to leave, I had to rake care of something quickly in the nether. But I assure you I'll be back before tomorrow!! Everything in the chest can be used to decorate your house. Also some bandages/medical supplies just in case. Be safe! Enjoy :)
-Ranboo

"Aw that's sweet." She looked through the chest. Grabbing a crafting table, some furnaces, and a couple chests she set up the downstairs. There were two double chests plus the one Ranboo had left. She grabbed some wood and wool out of the chest. Y/n crafted a bed. She walked upstairs, accidentally smacking her forehead on a lantern presumingly Tubbo had placed because it was super low.

Ow, Jesus Christ.

She set the bed against a wall. At her touch it expanded. After a few seconds instead of a 1 x 2 foot bed it was a 7 x 8.

Wow. I'm not that tall.

She laid down on the bed.

It's actually really comfortable.

Where was a whimper from downstairs. Her ears twitched and she got up to go look. A window was broken and a bleeding wolf was whimpering in the corner of the room.

"Aw your okay sweetie." She looked in the double chest. Conveniently there were a couple bones. She grabbed them and set them in front of the dog. It sniffed the bones and chewed on them. She pet it. Assuming it was a boy, she checked, Y/n looked around for any injuries. His paw was bleeding but that was it.

"You poor thing, did you cut your paw on the glass?" He barked. "Let's get you patched up." She grabbed some bandages from the chest, walked back upstairs, sat on the bed, and began to bandage his paw.

"What should I name you?" He barked happily.

What about Gigi? That's a cute name.

"What about Gigi? You like that name?" Gigi barked and wagged his tail.

"Good!!! Well, I'm tired Gigi. Goodnight." She got under the blanket. Gigi curled up next to her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep smiling.

Which hadn't happened in a while.