23

"So you lost him?" Ranboo asked on their walk back to the house.

"Yeah, it's like he disappeared into thin air." She felt bad lying to Ranboo but she wasn't going to tell him yet.

"Well at least we can settle down." He said wrapping his arms around her waist. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you so much Boo."

"I love you too N/n." She stood on the tip of her toes and kissed him softly.

|Four Years Later|

"Ranboo!" She called from downstairs.

"Yeah?" He came down holding their toddler, Elise. She was a black leopard hybrid. They'd found her in a jungle, injured and starving.

"Mama!!" She jumped of his arms and hugged Y/n's legs.

"Hiya baby."

"Papa told me Micheal was coming over today!"

"Yup! Can you wash up for dinner?" Elise ran off with a giggle. Micheal was still Ranboo and Tubbo's kid. Tommy had taken up the role of helping Tubbo take care of Micheal as his uncle because Ranboo was with Elise and Y/n most of the time. "Ugh this is exhausting." She wrapped her arms around Ranboo and he kissed her forehead.

"Just you wait N/n, when she gets older she's gonna have a whole lot of questions."

"Oh ya." Ranboo laughed as someone knocked on the door. Elise ran over and opened it.

"MICHEAL! UNCLE TOMMY! UNCLE TUBBO!"

"Hi Elise!" Micheal ran forward and hugged her.

"Mama! We're gonna go play in my room!"

"Okay have fun!" They ran upstairs together leaving all the adults. "Hey guys, how's it going?" She have Tommy and Tubbo quick hugs.

"Good actually! Micheal has taking a liking to Tommy so it's easier to do things around the house, and the mansion is completely finished now we don't have to worry about winter."

"That's great Tubbo! How about you Tommy?" He shrugged.

"I'm doing good." He said with a smile. Tubbo and Ranboo walked off to talk. They both sat st the table.

"I don't know how you deal with a toddler all day Y/n but I applaud you." Tommy laughed. She laughed along with him.

"Well Elise's a good kid..." She debated telling Tommy the rest of the story. "We think she's the last of her kind. That's why she protect her so much, she's a lot more powerful then you'd think surprisingly."

"Really?" Tommy Asked with a surprised look.

"Yeah, Sometimes she'll accidentally just breaks things. Like she'll touch something and It'll break."

"Sheesh. Good luck with that." She chuckled and a thought came into her mind.

Aren't you glad you couldn't go back to the inbetween? I mean if you would you wouldn't have aged and lived longer.

She began to rethink the choice. Elise and Micheal came downstairs and tackled Ranboo into a hug.

You know what? I wouldn't change a thing.

She sighed happily.

Fin.