2.

(Before you read this please re-read chapter one, I forgot to add some parts so the stories changed a bit. Thank you :])

Y/n longed to go to the nether but didn't want to ask.

I'll just go on my own time.

"Oh, There's Ranboo and Tubbo! Wanna go say hi?"

"Sure."

"RANBOO, TUBBO!" Two guys turned towards them. One had goat ears and horns like Puffy, he was wearing dark brown pants, a green shirt, and a thick coat was laying next to him. The other had black and white hair and was wearing a suit. The guys face caught her attention. Half of his face was a bright white and the other was a midnight black. His eyes were different colors as well, one was a bright lime green and the other was a bright red.

"Hey guys, how's it going?"

"We're showing Y/n around the smp cause she's new! Can you tell her your names and a bit about you?"

"Hi, I'm Tubbo! I'm half goat as you can probably see and I love bees!" Y/n smiled. He seemed very energetic.

"I'm Ranboo, I um...I'm half enderman and I can teleport."

"Hi, nice to meet you both. I'm Y/n and I'm part hoglin."

"Your like Technoblade!!" Tubbo said with a big smile.

"Who?"

"Technoblade!! He's kind of banned from the smp land...But Ranboo can introduce you to him! Right Ranboo?"

"Um, yeah I can. It takes a little while to get there though."

"Well, I have to go." Niki Said. "You'll do find on your own okay?" Y/n hesitantly nodded. Puffy walked away with Niki.

"Well Since your new around here we should probably build you a house." Tubbo thought aloud. "Maybe we could build you a house by Ranboo's! I'm sure Techno wouldn't mind!"

"I bet he'd care less." Ranboo agreed. "Come on, I'll take you there." They walked down the path towards the community home. Ranboo wasn't too much taller then her but he definitely was tall. Maybe five or six inches taller?

"So Y/n, why are you so tall?" Tubbo asked seeming to read her mind.

"I assume it's the hoglin dna. I have no idea though." The nether portal came into sight and she smiled. "I haven't been to the nether in ages."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Don't hoglings sort of live there?" Ranboo has a confused look on his face.

"Well I- Yeah they do, But I lived somewhere else."

"Oh. Well welcome home I guess." They walked into the nether portal. The purple mist surround her. The heat of the nether seemed welcoming. She sighed and looked around.

It's exactly like the books described, god the lavas so bright.

"Be careful of the lava. It's this way right?" Tubbo said to Ranboo. He nodded in response.

"Since your part hoglin does the heat bother you?"

"No not really, it's warm but not overwhelming hot." A sense of...welcoming filled Y/n's heart.

I'm finally in my home. This is great.

She ran up some stairs to catch up with the duo.

"Is Techno even home?"

"I'm not sure. Phil is probably, he doesn't leave the general area often." They walked through another portal and the temperature dropped increasingly.

"Holy shit it's cold." Tubbo quickly put his coat on. Ranboo didn't seem to notice the temperature change and it just didn't bother Y/n much.

"Okay, we just need to go that way for a bit and Techno's house will be there. Also Y/n I have extra supplies if you want them."

"That would be great thank you." He have her a soft smile and began to walk.

I wanna meet this Technoblade guy. I wonder if he'd tell me more about hoglins and what they can do. Don't know much obviously.

They trudged through the snow until two houses met their eyes. When they got closer Y/n saw a third house in the side of a mountain.

"That's Techno's house. And the one next to it is Phil's." She fiddled with her shirt as they got closer.

Please don't hate me people I don't know.

Heya!! Hope your enjoying so far!

Also thanks to picrew, y'all know what your character looks like :]

 You can change the skin color, the freckles, the hair color, and the eye shape if you'd like

You can change the skin color, the freckles, the hair color, and the eye shape if you'd like. However the hair style and clothes need to stay like that. You can also change the color of the clothes.

Hope you enjoy further chapters!!!