Get to Know

As Camila slowly made her way back to her dorm, she began to reget not accepting Normani's offer. The girl was never fond of the dark; not exactly the dark itself, but what was hiding in it. Walking on campus in the middle of the night right after watching a creepy movie wasn't the best decision she had made. She involuntarily shivered when a gust of wind blew past her.

"You cold?"

The voice came from behind. Camila quickly turned around to find the source.

"What does it matter to you?" She snapped. Lauren's smile wasn't a product of happiness.

"I was just asking, jeez. You don't have to be all snappy with me princess."

"Don't call me that." Camila scrunched up her nose and continued to walk.

"Why not? I'm sure every girl would love to be of royalty." Lauren strode up to Camila to meet her stride.

"Not every girl." Camila looked over at the older girl. "What are you doing out here anyway?"

"I like to be out at night."

"Why?"

"Why the hell do you care so much?" Lauren growled.

"I don't know," Camila shrugged, "just curious I guess."

"Are you saying that I interest you?"

"What? No, definitely not."

Lauren smirked in a way that made Camila weak in the knees. She shivered once again and groaned.

"How are you not freezing?" She asked.

"So you are cold?"

"Okay yes, I am cold. But how are you not?" Camila examined her roommate's apparel. Lauren was wearing a thin sweatshirt.

"It doesn't bother me. Here," Lauren stopped to slip off a bag hanging off her shoulder and rummaged around in it. Camila haven't even noticed she was carrying a bag. The older girl pulled out a hoodie and handed it to her. "put this on."

Camila took it slowly and narrowed her eyes at Lauren.

"Why are you being so nice?"

"Just put the damn hoodie on before I change my mind." She said through gritted teeth. Camila pulled it over her head reluctantly and was enveloped in warmth.

"Mmmm." She hummed in approval. Out of the corner of her eye she could tell Lauren was smiling. "Uh...thanks."

"Don't mention it."

Camila nodded. The hoodie was a little baggy, but she liked it. And it smelled heavily of something that she guessed was Lauren's scent. She admittedly liked that too.

We're almost there, she thought to herself. Just a little longer.

"Are you gay?" Lauren asked casually.

"W-what?" Camila looked at her with wide eyes.

"You know, do you like girls? Are you a vagitarian?"

Camila coughed harshly and swallowed.

"Why are you asking?"

"Just answer the question cupcake."

Camila cleared her throat.

"No. I'm not." She spat. Lauren made a tsk-tsk sound.

"What a shame." The older girl whispered.

"What?" Camila wasn't sure she heard her right.

"Nothing."

Soon enough, the two made it to their dorm. Lauren stopped at the door.