⭒☆Chapter Twenty Six☆⭒

*Author’s Pov*

Jungkook was heading back to his castle. He searched everywhere but couldn't find his Father anywhere.

He told all the bodyguards to search him while he will go and meet his Angels and see if they are okay.

He went towards his room and turned the knob. The door opened.

He went inside but didn't saw them.
He frowned.
He remember last time he saw them on the bed.

He checked the bathroom but didn't saw him.

“Tae and Jimin if this again is a prank then quit it and come out, it's better for you.” Jungkook said but didn't got any reply.

“Fuck.” He said as he ran out.
“WHERE IS TAEHYUNG AND JIMIN?” Jungkook shouted making everyone flinch.

“Th-they were in t-the r-room.” The maid said.
“THEY AREN'T. SEARCH FOR THEM FAST.” Jungkook shouted.

Everyone again started searching but for Tae and Jimin.

“K-king, we g-got the ca-camera f-footage.” A bodyguard said.
Without saying Jungkook left to see the footage.

He went inside and started the footage.

He saw someone enter in the room. He was wearing all black and wearing a black mask on the face.

“Damn it. I CAN'T SEE HIS FACE. YOU'LL FIND HIM. I WANT HIM AT ANY COST.” Jungkook shouted.

“King.” Someone called him.
Jungkook turned around to see his cook.

“What?” Jungkook asked coldly.

“I saw a person wearing all black going out from our castle. He was telling on the call that he was going to the abandoned castle.” The cook said.

“Not again.” Jungkook mumbled.
“All of you, we have to go to the abandoned castle.” Jungkook said as they all started going towards the car.

*Time Skip*

Jungkook and his gang was now standing in front of the castle.

“Let's go.” Jungkook said as they all went inside.
“Search for them FAST.” Jungkook commanded as everyone went in different direction to search for Tae and Jimin.

“TAEHYUNG, JIMIN.” Jungkook shouted but then he heard crying noises.

“T-Taehyung.” Jungkook said and started running towards the room from where the sound was coming.

He slammed the door open and saw.....

A guy hovering over Tae about to rape him while Jimin was crying, telling him not to...

________________________________________