Chpt.7

August POV
Im waiting for Mariah so i can see whats up with her since she didnt call me last night.Then my homies Chris,Kirko, Trey, Rich Homie, and Drake come and dap me. "What's up with yo ass ",Chris say. Nothin it's been good I'm just waitin for my soon to be girl to get Here."Is she fine",Drake says. Yes she is drop dead gorgeous. As soon As I said that she walks up with some glasses on. I notice something on here face, so I take another look, and it's a bruise. What happened to yo face. "I ran into a pole ",she says. I took her glasses off, and she had a bruised eye and lip that she tried to cover with makeup. It doesn't look like you ran into a pole. Someone hit you. "No one did anything "she said. I noticed she was walking weird to and all of this wasn't adding up good. Did someone rape you? "Promise me you won't tell anyone this ". I can't make that promise ma, but tell meh. "Well I didn't call you last night because my daddy was raping me, and He said if I told anyone He was going to kill me ",she told me all of that in tears. It's going to be OK, but pack all of your things because your going to stay with me. I will deal with him myself just go home straight after school and get your things then call me. "OK thanks so much August ". Don't thank me yet ma.

What y'all think?
Is she going to make it home before her daddy gets there?
Thank y'all for voting