Chpt.14

5 months later.....
Mariah POV
August and me are working out really good. He is a really fateful person and that what I love the most about him. We finally graduated out pf high school ,and my birthday is in 1 month. Lately, I have not been feeling to well. I've been throwing up in the morning, and I have been eating a lot lately, so today I have a doctors appointment. I do my morning hygiene then I put on some jeans, a shirt with my Marilyn Monroe sweater. I put my hair in a messy bun and wake August up. AUGUST WAKE UP!!!OK baby I'm up. I go downstairs fix me a bowl of Froot Loops then I turn the tv to Spongebob. I finished and August walks downstairs and we head out. We make it there and when we walk in the waiting room is full with pregnant girls. Mariah Foster, the nurse calls. Here we get up and walk to the last room and wait for the doctor. 10 minutes later He walks in. What seems to bring you here today He asks. Well I haven't been feeling well lately. I have morning sickness, and I have been eating a lot lately. Well we are gonna give you a pregnancy test. I was scared and August just had a straight face. I got up went to the the restroom and did what I had to do. 15 minutes later, well you are pregnant. You are 1 month to be exact,Congrats. Thank you for everything. You are welcome. We walk out and August can't stop smiling. We are having a baby. I know I'm happy.

What do y'all think?
Mariah pregnant?
Vote please