Chpt.6

Mariah POV
I get home then I get a text from August.
Futurebae- u home yet.
(Me)-I just got home.
Futurebae-call me later before u go to sleep.
(Me)-OK
After that I take a nice long shower, then I start singing body party be Ciara.
My body is your party baby
Nobody's invited but you maybe.....

Maria!!!, my daddy calls. I get out the shower and put on some sweat pants and a shirt with some socks. I go downstairs to see what he wants ,and I find him sitting on the chair. "Wheres mom at". She at work. I walk into the kitchen and all of a sudden I feel a pair of hands go around my waist."What are you doing daddy?"Something I should've done a long time ago now shutup and do what I say ". No u can't make me. He then slaps me and pushes me to the wall. He unzippes his pants and rippes my shirt off. I punch him and he slaps me and kicks me. "Be still cause I'm bout to get some of thi ". He ripped my pants off and goes for my panties. "You dont know how long I've waited for you." I slap his hand and try to escape from it but it's no use. He hits me in my face and rippes my panties off and forces his tongue into me. I felt a weird feeling go off inside of me, and it didn't feel right.I let something out from my private area and He licks it up. He then forces himself inside of me. "You so tight baby girl." I can't do anything but cry. It hurts really bad and I thought that he would always be there for me but for him to rape me like this isn't right. He took my virginity away that I wasn't ready to give up until I found the right person but now I can't. He finishes then says "If you tell anyone I will kill you "I run to my room and look my door. In between my legs hurt really badly and they are really sore. I heard the door open and and I'm guessing it's my mama. I put some more clothes on and walk downstairs to see her with McDonald's, and I begin to eat without a word said.

What do you think about her dad?
What will you think will happen next?