Chpt.11

August POV
Riah told me that she was going to Walmart for more eggs and stuff so I was cool with that. I heard something from downstairs so I grabbed my gun and went to see what it was and when I walked down the stairs Kylie was standing there with a gun pointed to me. My heart was beating so fast and I wanted to punch that witch in ha face and run ha over so bad ,but I was calm. What are you doing kylie? Something that I shouldve done when I first saw you. She walked closer ,but with the gun still pointed straight at me. What is that? I want you August, but my so called friend have you, or at least she thinks she have you. Get outta my damn house Kylie I want Riah not you. I will blow yo head off if you don't give me what I want and came for. She hit me in my face with the gun and I couldn't see anything but black. I woke up to screaming and yelling. I saw Riah dragging Kylie by her hair and Kylie was butt naked and so was I. Why am I naked baby and what happened? Kylie who I thought was my friend ,the person I thought would always be there for me betrayed me. I came back from the store and saw her on top of you and you were unconscious. We started fighting and I shot her. Kylie got up and kicked Riah in her back and she fell. I got up and shot Kylie in the head and she fell down. We called some people to come get Kylie's body and me and Riah showered and we went to sleep.