Chpt.15

Mariah POV
I got into modeling and the people I work for think it's great. My baby bump hasn't came in yet because I'm only 1 month.They told me that I have to go to Miami for a photo shoot today and I am so excited. I called August and told him, and of coarse He was a little upset he wasnt going to see me for 2 weeks but He was happy for me. I leave in the morning, so I went home and started packing my things.August was out at the studio and, was coming home in a little. I finished packing all of the things that I will need and went to sleep. I felt hands wrapped around me and I knew they were August hands.I turned over and He was just staring at me. What's wrong bae.I just don't wanna be alone for 2 weeks. I'll be home before you know it and I will face time you every day. I went back to sleep only to be woken by my alarm clock. I didn't see August beside me so I, enter Do stairs and He was cooking breakfast.Morning Riah. Morning Aug. Why are you up so early. I thought about cooking breakfast fa ya. He finished cooking and gave me my plate. He cooked grits, eggs,bacon,sausage,pancakes,and toast. After I finished I did my morning hygiene and put some sweatpant,and a shirt on with me sandals. I put my hair in a messy bun and waited for August. We headed out the door and we arrived at the airport 30 minutes later. August wouldn't let go of me, and He was crying which made me cry. It's only for 2 weeks Aug I'll face tome you everyday,and with that being said I boarded my plane.