Chpt.8

Mariah POV
I go home fast so I could hurry and get my things before He (dad) showed up. I am almost finished, so I decide to call August early. "Wuzzam",her says. He just doesn't know What He does to me. Yeah I'm already finished but you can come by. "OK I'll be there in 10 . I finish packing then I hear the door open and my dad walks in. Where and what are you doing,He says. I'm leaving. He then slaps me and starts to kiss on my neck. I slap him and run downstairs and He grabs me and punches me. The door busts open and August runs over and whoops his ass. He gets my bags and before we go out my dad grabs me and says "Your not going anywhere ". You can't make stay He hits me again and I don't think I will be able to get up this time. BOOM! BOOM!
August shoots him in his chest twice and He picks me up, gets my things and we leave. We arrive at a huge house I'm guessing his and He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom. He cleans me up and runs me a bath. I get in and relax. "How u feelin ma". Alittle better but mostly mad. "Look ma I really like you and to see you going threw this makes me mad. I don't wanna see you crying and being sad over this because u are too beautiful to do that ". It made me feel alot better after He said that. Thank you August. U welcome ma, but imma get out and let you wash off. I put on some shorts and a tank top and walk downstairs. It smells really good and I see him cooking spaghetti. You can cook. Girl I can cook real good.We both laugh then He fixes our plates and we sit down and eat. After that we go upstairs and He tells me he wants to take me on a date and I say yes because I have been stressing alot lately. Where is the guest room at. You do not have to sleep in a guest room sleep in here pleaseee. Fine!! I get in his bed and he wraps his arms around me then we fall asleep.

Do y'all think August will ask Mariah out?
Vote please and thank everyone who is reading this....