Chpt.9

Mariah POV
I text Kylie back telling her I'm safe, then I call my mama because I know she is worried about me. Hey mama. OMG Mariah where are you!!! Calm down mama I'm at August house because I moved out of there. I told her the whole story and then she understood why He has been acting like that. He is dead now tho, so I don't have to worry. Good morning August. Morning Riah. The way He says my name is sexy I think that I am starting to catch feelings for him. We ate then I did my morning hygiene and looked for something to wair. I found my Marilyn Monroe shirt with the matching tights. Then I put my Mk sandals on with my Rolex watch and my necklace with a big kiss on it. I put my hair in a tight bun then I sprayed some purfume on. I walked out and August was lost for words. DAMNNNNN u look beautiful..I blush and say thanks. He opened the car door for me and we left to some restaurant. This restaurant looks really expensive. I got this don't worry about a thing. We walked in to the front got our table and waited for a waiter. You look very pretty. Thank you I say blushing. The waiter comes and she flirts away with August like I'm not there. He ignores it and I order ribs,rice, and corn on the cob and August orders the same thing. She gives me an attitude and walks away. Don't even pay her any attention. I'm trying not to because I'll knock that witch out she don't know me. We both laughed but I was serious. Can I ask u something Riah? Sure. Ever since I saw you I knew you were the one. You are not like any other females that I have been with. You are way different and you say what you feel and that's what I like the most about you, but what I am trying to say is will you go out with me.........

Will Riah say Yes?
Is her best friend Kylie evil?
Vote please and thank you for your support!