Part 4

"Do you need anything?" asked Remy, popping out behind a bookshelf to ask Camille and Marci. 

      "Non, merci" Marci said, shooting a glare at him that read, "really!"

      "Did you find a romance book?" Rem asked Camille, choosing to ignore Marci.

      "No not yet, but Marci is helping me."

      "Really," Remy doubtfully looked at Marci with raised eyebrows.

      "Yes actually," Marci took Rem by the shoulders and led him to a private bookshelf.

      "Why are you here!" she whispered angrily, "where's Louis?"

      "He's in the back."

      "Did you leave him there?!"

      "Well, no? Okay maybe, I don't know!" He rubbed a hand through his already messy hair with a sigh, "it was awkward."

      "It was awkward! You sound like a lonely heartsick middle school boy with a crush!"

      "Gee thanks."

      "Go back there! But before you do, tell me a good romance book, because we're both lost."

      "Anything by Casey McQuiston or Emily Henry."

      "Merci" she said, sagging with relief, "now off you go." Marci pushed Remy towards the back, and off he went. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was so short; this story is told in perspectives and not chapters so some will be (much) shorter than others! I will update twice to try to  make up for it! Thanks for reading!