Ace x Flirt! Reader P1 (42)

Regular
-Context-
The Reader/ you, Is a Huge Flirt and the only reason is so you can hide your true feelings for a certain freckled face. Does anyone notice? Nope, Not unless they're super Observant. One day, Someone questions your Antics and you don't know how to respond.
-Headcanon-
Ace is a 'Meh' Flirt, He's not the best but he's not bad either. He's only good at Flirting if he practices before he does it.
-Info-
You're 19 and Ace is 20. This is an 'Au' Where none of that happens. Also, you've been on the
Ship longer than Ace

!!!LIME WARNING!!!

~~~

You leaned on the Railing of the Moby dick humming a Tune you had heard on the last island. It had been stuck in your head for quite some time now. You looked over, seeing the Second Division Commander pass by.

"Lookin' Hot as always Fire Fist!" You sent the man Finger guns. The crew chuckled, while Ace just smiled and shook his head, When you had first joined the crew was baffled at your attitude. You'd flirt with just about everyone on the Ship. Even Pops. But everyone knew it meant nothing and you were just being an Ass. You even flirted with women... Though that Never ended well and if it did you came back to the Ship With a certain glow about you. Though it was more of an 'I just got Laid.' Glow. Bets had been placed on whether you were a Top or a Bottom.

"Why do you do that?" Izou asked, fixing his hair.

"Why do I do What?" You asked, winking at him slyly. He rolled his eyes,

"That. Why do you flirt with everyone, You've been on the ship since you were 16, and even then you flirted with everyone, Why?" izou asked, crossing his arms.

"I dunno, I just do." You shrugged, "Feels right." 

"Uhuh. So does that mean you're trying to cover up a Crush on the ship? Or are you just being an Idiot?"

Your Face exploded into different Shades of red. Izou's jaw dropped, though with more excitement than Surprise.

"Holy shit! You like someone on the Crew! Dish! tell me!" Izou whisper Shouted

"Not in a Million years- Are you a Phoenix? 'Cause baby, you're burning me up." You winked at Marco just looked at you disappointedly

Izou hummed, "So it isn't Marco." 

"Why would it be Marco? He's like I dunno, 20 years older than Me?" You shrugged, "He's not my type anyways"

"Then Who is? Cause we all know you play for both teams."

"Figure that out yourself" You looked over, Seeing Thatch, You Whistled to get his Attention,
"Baby, You're as hot as Capsasin~" You chuckled when he blushed a little, You had always made sure each Pickup line or Statement was Tailored to them.

Pops laughed, Enjoying your Antics, "Lass, Where do you come up with them?"

You chuckled, a small blush placing itself on your face, Rubbing the back of your neck Sheepishly, "I- Uhhh, I- I'm sorry but-" You faked almost falling over, "Woah, is that an Earthquake? Or did you just rock my world" You smiled mischievously, "I stay up late and Write them Down if they come to me." You answered in all seriousness.

Izou Was making a mental note of the way you looked at people. It was obvious you only saw Marco, Thatch, and Pops as Friends/ a Father Figure. Haruta noticed how Izou was looking at you skeptically. Once you left the vicinity Haruta made his way over to Izou.

"Why were you looking at Y/n like that?" Haruta asked

"She likes someone on the ship but I can't tell who... She flirts with practically everyone."