Two-Bit x Praise //Prank War //

Two-Bit x Praise (OC) request from Mickey-rat

It wasn't often Praise partook in Two-Bit's antics. Usually, she would much rather stay at home reading a book or going to the library to study. But every once in awhile, he talked her into joining him. Which is exactly what he had done today. "I bet I can pull off more Pranks on the gang than you can in one evening."

"What kind of bet is that?" Praise asked, raising one eyebrow slightly - a trick she'd learned from the king of pranks himself.

He tugged at a single pink braid in her hair, smirking. "Obviously. It's one I can win."

She swatted his hand away, leaning on her chair and looking at him, contemplating.she could use a few good laughs, and she was a little competitive if she was being honest. "What do I get when I win?"

"When? When I win you owe me a movie."

"IF you win. Which you won't. So when I you owe me dinner. Out. I want burgers." That was usually the score. They'd get into some competition with one another and the penalty was the loser had to take the winner wherever they wanted to go and pay.

"Your on."

"Where are you going?!"

"To win!"

"Wait!" Praise jumped up from her seat and ran after him, "no head starts! That's cheating!"

"Says the loser!"

"In your dreams Matthews!"

And that is how Dally fell victim to the first of many pranks the two friends would pull that day. "Hey Dally!" Praise ran up to the boy, smiling with a caramel 'apple' in her hands.

"Hey foxy lady," he smiled devilishly. Flirting as always. "What can I do for you?"

"Actually, it's what I can do for you."

"Yeah?"

"I made some caramel apples. This one is for you."

"Well thanks doll face." He took the treat from your hands and went in for a huge bite. "What the fu -" he spit out the food into his hand. "Onion?!"

"That's dirty!" Two-Bit popped around the corner.

"And one for me. None for you." The girl laughed.

"Are you two really doing this again?" Dally groaned, throwing the caramel onion to the side. "I oughta bust your heads in for that."

"But you won't." Praise gave his shoulder a nudge before running away.

"You got some nerve pulling the first prank on Dally." Two-Bit said when the pair were far enough away.

"Winners always go big."

"We will see about that. Watch." They stepped into the Curtis' home and Two-Bit went to the kitchen and pointed at a tray of cookies he had sat on the kitchen table.

"Oreos?"

"Toothpaste Oreos. I'm waiting for the guys too see them. Let's go watch TV." The pair went back to the living room and crashed on the couch as Mickey Mouse played.

"Hey guys!" Sodapop said as he and Steve came into the house, both had just gotten off work.

"Hey Steve-O. Sodapop." Praise waved as they walked passed the couch and towards the kitchen. Probably in search of something to drink.

It was quiet for a moment, until Steve could be heard screaming "FUCKING TOOTHPASTE? WHO THE HELL."

And Soda screamed just as loud "TWO-BIT MATTHEWS!" And ran to confront the boy. "Is this your work?!"