Chapter 8

(The next morning)

Naruto and Shikamaru got out of bed once again reluctant, get dressed, and ate breakfast.

"You do have a plan, right?" Shikamaru asked Naruto from his seat at the table.

"I do, but you need to come with me." Naruto told him.

"Where are we going?" Shikamaru asked.

"To meet the other Jinchuuriki's." Naruto said grinning.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" Shikamaru asked in shock, out of all the things to come out of Naruto's mouth, he wasn't expecting that.

"I have my ways." Naruto told him.

"Alright." Shikamaru said, he honestly shouldn't have been that shocked, this was Naruto he was talking about.

"Are you ready?" Naruto asked after a few minutes of getting Shikamaru up to speed on how this was going to work.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Shikamaru said.

Naruto with the help of Kurama brought Shikamaru into the mindscape to meet all the other Jinchuuriki's.

"Is this what the inside of your mind looks like?" Shikamaru asked.

"No, this is just a shared mindscape for Jinchuuriki's, in case anything happens." Naruto said. Shikamaru nodded taking in the information.

Slowly one by one all the Jinchuuriki's and Buijuu, starting with Gaara and Shukaku, and ending with Killer Bee and Gyuki.

"Where have you brought me?" Yugito asked her Buijuu Matatabi.

"You will see." The Buijuu told her.

Murmurs of people asking what was going one continued until Naruto spoke up.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I hold the Nine Tails, Kurama." Naruto said introducing him self, prompting everyone else to do the same.

"Gaara, I hold Shukaku, One Tails." Gaara said next.

"Yugito Nii, and Matatabi, the Two Tails." Yugito said. The introductions continued with everyone else saying about the same. (Yagura and Isobu, Roshi and Son Goku, Han and Kokuo, Utakata and Saiken, Fu and Chomei, and Killer Bee and Gyuki)

"Shikamaru Nara, I'm just a friend." Shikamaru said.

"I'm from a future where everyone dies from a group called the Akatsuki. Naruto said getting shocked looks "I have a plan to stop it, and if you're willing I could use your help." Naruto let them have a few minutes of silence before someone spoke up.

"How do we know you're not just making this up?" Yugito asked the question on everyone's mind.

"Because we are from the same future." Shikamaru said pointing to Gaara.

"It's true." Gaara said.

"We told you this." Gyuki said.

"I didn't think you were serious!" Utakata said.

"What's your plan?" Gaara asked after a few minutes of Jinchuuriki's arguing with the Buijuu's.

Naruto told him and the others his plan for stopping the Akatsuki and the war.

"That actually sounds like a good idea." Roshi-the Four Tails Jinchuuriki-said, the others quickly agreed considering it seemed to be the best course of action.

"It's good to have you back." Gaara said once they had gotten passed everything. looking at Shikamaru, yes Naruto had told him Shikamaru got his memories back he had yet to see him in person since.