Twenty Nine

~*~ Monday~*~

Walking into school I grab my books and head to math class.Take a seat and wait. I always get to school early. I pull out my iPod and plug my earbuds in. I listen to American idiot by green day. Then the earbuds are pulled out . I look up to see ginger standing there.

" Hello slut" she snickers

" Why are you calling me the slut when you dress like that "I motion to her tight skirt "and you just come up to me to say that?"

" Sweety I'm not a slut ok watch your back" she warns

" Can you please back the fuck up" I yell "and don't come near me again or you'll regret it"

Then I feel a burning on my cheek. This bitch did not just slap me. I grab her by her hair and pull it. She screams trying to make me let go. I then smash her face into a desk. I do this five times.I let go and see her face is already swollen and there's blood everywhere.

" Told you would regret that " I walk away. I guess I'm skipping math.

~*~

I sit at my table listening to the people whispering about this morning. I roll my eyes.

" So I heard you beat the shit out of ginger" Anna said giving me a high five

" Totally awesome " Michael gives me a thumbs up

" Bitch deserved it" I say smirking

Then principal McClain came in. She searches around until she spots me. The whispering seems to quiet down. Everyone watches and waits. She points at me signaling me to come with her. I get up and leave the lunch room.

" So Miss mendes I heard you did quiet a number on Miss James ." she looks me strait in the eyes.

I gulp " um yah?"

" It took us awhile for us to get her to tell us who did that to her because her face was so swollen she couldn't talk" she responds

I laugh loudly " did she look like a fish our of water?"

She gives me a look that said "don't fuck with me". I stayed quiet until we came to the nurses office . She opens the door and let's me in side.

" Ginger is this the girl?" Principal McClain asks

Ginger shakes her head up and down.

" Yes aunt Sarah it is" ginger smirks

Oh hell no AUNT?? This is not good .

~*~
A/n: hope u liked it. VOTE!!!! Plez