Thirty Five

Back to school, how much fun! Note the sarcasm.I don't want to see gingers ugly Barbie doll face again. Just thinking of her makes me gag.

" Hay melody!" Nathan waves " how have you been?"

"Good " I smile " how have you've been?"

"Good! " He smiles " It's been while since we've talked"

"Yah it has" I laugh

We walk to math together and take our seats. He tells me how he's moving to a different part of Sydney and won't attended this school next year. I tell him I'll miss him. Which I will because he was the only friend I had in this class.

" Sup babe" luke comes and takes a seat beside me. He glares at Nathan. I punch his shoulder ,telling him to stop it.

"Ok class get out your text books" the teacher said "flip to page 236"

I flip to the page and get ready to take notes. I look up for a quick second and then I'm hit on the side of my head .

"The fuck " I whisper look over to see luke trying to hold in his laughter

I pick up what he throw at me. Its a paper airplane. On one of the wings it ask : ME, YOU DATE TONIGHT?! ;). I smile and mouth yes to him. He gives me a thumbs up. Now that I think of it we've never been on a date. Kind of weird.

I smile for the rest of the class period even ,when the teacher said there's two pages of homework.

~*~
Walking down the hall I bump into someone.Their stuff goes everywhere. I look down to see a older guy.

"I'm so sorry" I say helping him pick up his books

"Nah it's ok" he said in a Weird accent

"Oh um I'm Melody" I wave awkwardly

"Hi I'm Niall " he smiles at me

"Hi Niall do you go to school here?" I ask

"Um.... Yes yes I do I'm an exchange student" he tells me looking around

He seemed nervous.

I narrow my eyes at him" you don't look like a high school student"

He coughs and says " I ...I have to go"

He walks away and I head to lunch. I go in line and pay for my food.

"Hay my homies what's up?" I said sitting down

"Nothing much" they said

"It's nice that your back mel" ash smiles

" Yah,but I really don't want to be here" I mumble

Then the 'exchange student' comes walking pass our table . I watch him knowing something is wrong about him.

"Mel stop staring " Alex whispers

"I wasn't " I whisper back

"Um yah you where"luke said glaring at me

"It's just he doesn't look like a high schooler" I tell them

"Well puberty works in mysterious ways" Michael says

" Um ok ew that's enough" lizy said

~*~
A/n: VOTE, COMMENT ,and FOLLOW!!!😋