Thirty eieght

I hold the gun in front of me. Its pointed at Luke. He looks scared but I know it's an act. We stare at each other before I pull the trigger. He stumbles back.Good thing we have vest to protect ourselves. He Looks shocked for a second before raising his gun at me. He shots and it hits me on the leg.

"Nice shot rookie!" I laugh

" Thanks I try" he flips his non-existent hair.

I take this opportunity to shot him again and again and again. I stop when he pleads for me to quiet firing.

He walks over to me. He has paint splattered all over him and his face. I trie to hold in my laughter but it doesn't work. I bust out laughing.

" You have a nice aim." he comments

I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss his soft lips. "thanks."

* buzz buzz*

I look down to my purse and open it. I see Luke's phone light up. I grab it out and hand it to him. He puts in his passcode and reads the text. I look over his shoulder and it reads ' hey let's make a band!'. I raise my eye brow. I look and it's from Michael.

"You guys making a band?" I smile

" I don't know." he shrugs

" Babe your amazing at guitar!" I exclaim "and singing!"

He blushes " I don't know, I guess me and the lads are going to have to discuss it."

"Yah you guys would be amazing." I smile ear to ear

"You ready to go?" He asks

"Yep lets go" I skip to the place were the guns and vest are. I take mine off and put it back, Luke follows. We walk back to his car hand in hand.

~*~
•at school•

I haven't seen Luke at all to day. After he dropped me off at my house last night. I had to go back out for the dinner with my long lost dad or what ever. He seems like a nice guy but I'm not convinced. As I walk past the music too I hear voices.

"So what should our band name be?" I recognize the voice as Ashton

"How about bromance." Luke and Calum say at the same time. I cringe at the horrible name. I push the door open and they turn to look at me.

Then something pops into my head "omfg what about 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!"

"YASS!!!" Michael agrees " that's perfect!"

"5 seconds of summer it is" Ashton says making it final

They all smile at each other and high five. I smile myself and walk to my next class of the day.

~*~
A/n: OMFG TWO MORE CHAPS UNTIL NIRVANA IS TOTALLY OVER!!!!!! I'm so excited guys and I have to thank u because with
Out ur guys support I wouldn't of done this with out u. So thank u bunches.😘

Remember to VOTE,COMMENT,and FOLLOW!!!

- Kylie__hemmings😋✌🏼️