Fourty

Luke's pov

   For the past couple of weeks we've been posting YouTube videos and we even played a gig. Twenty people showed up that night. It was thrilling. We had the girl's and niall's support. I didn't like Niall at first , I thought he was always trying to get with Mel. That wasn't the case thought. He's a layed back person with alot of passion for muisc.

  People at school are starting to notice us. We have people randomly walking up to us and telling us that they liked out covers. It's really exciting.

  " Babe you okay? " Mel asks

   " Yah why?" I smile at her. She's so beautiful.

   " You were staring off into space," She giggles, " What we're you think about? "

  A smile creeps onto my face. I respond " The band."

   " You guys have been getting more attention recently."

    " Yeah we have. It's all so exciting and... I can't for what's in the future for the band." I sigh happily

   " I'm happy for you guys. You guys have a lot of talent." She hugs me tight

"  I'm wondering where this will take us. We just want rock &roll to be on the radio more often, not that pop shit. We want people to love rock music just as much as we do." I smile just thinking about play for a audience.

                             ~*~

( 8 months later)

Luke's pov

    " What's up London?!?!?!" Michael screams into the mic

The crowd goes crazy. I smile and look back at the guys. They share my same expression, pure happiness. Who knew in eight months we would be on tour as a opening act for the band one direction? This is crazy, unbelievable. We already have a huge fan base.

  " We will be singing the song... Teenage dirtbag" Calum says dramatically

The crowd erupts into cheers. We start to play. My heart feels like it's ready to burst and my hands are sweaty. Hell everything is sweaty!

   I look over to the side of the stage and see Mel and the girls. They have big smiles on their faces. Alex is due any day now. We still have know idea who's the father. She didn't want to have a DNA test taken. Anna is now dating Calum... They are a cute couple. Things have really changed in are small group. I wonder how being famous with change it even more. I guess that's fate for you, you never know when things with take a turn.

  I start to sing. I feel like I'm flying, soaring. I've never been so content in my entire life.

Is this the state of Nirvana? If so I want to feel this for the rest of my life.

                               ~*~

A/n: I decided to end the story on Luke's point of view. I haven't updated in a while and honestly it feels nice to know I finished this story. It's come along way. I wanted to say thanks to alaina123abc she inspired me to make this story. I also wanted to say thanks to ammr11 for the amazing comments. This is probably a shitty chapter but I might come back to edit it.( sorry for any typos). If you have any questions about the story then ask away... I would be happy to answer them. Thank you again.❤️😘

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW!! - Kylie_hemmings