Eleven

~At school~

I find myself staring out of the window in math . It was a beautiful day . After school I'm thinking of going to the park with my siblings .

" What's up?" Luke asks taking a seat in front of me

" Nothing much " I respond

" It's really nice out "he said

I just keep looking out of the window and nob my head.

~*~lunch~*~

I hurry up and grab my lunch and sit
at a table by the big bay windows. I wait for the girls to come. They come over to the table with Calum, Michael, and Ashton.

" Hay Melody" Ashton squeals

" Hay ash "

They take a seat at the table and start eating.

" So I have detention today" Anna said like its nothing

" Why?" I ask confused

" I brought weed to school...again" she laughed

" Wow" I laugh " Can I get s- " I'm interrupted

"Can I sit here?" I look up to see Luke smiling down at me

" Sure." I smile back

He sits down right beside me. He steals one of my French fries and eats it. I roll my eyes at him.

" You could've asked"

" Well I didn't so what are you going to do about it " he said taking more of my fries

" Luke literally stop." I warn him " There is one thing you dont do and its take a girls food."

" hmm oh well." He smirks

I grab his milk and splash it on his shirt . I get up to leave but he pulls me back down .

"Wtf... I swear you're so bipolar sometimes"

" No thanks" I say getting out of his embrace and walking out of the lunch room.

~*~ At park ~*~

" Weeeee" my little brother sequels . I give one last push and he goes up in the air. My sister is on the playground talking to a group of girls her age.

"Mel come to the slides with me. " chayse says

" Ok let's go " I get down so he can get on my back to give him a piggy back ride . He gets on and I run over to the slides.

"Ally wanna race us to the slides?" Chayse asks

" Sure! " She giggles and chayse jumpd down from my back. They run over to the slides.

We slide on slides ,swing on swings, and adventured around.Then went back home.

~~*~~

A/n: please vote !!! Hope you liked it :)