Chpater 25

Jordan's Pov

"We all gotta go." I say but Wag looks hesitant. I'm not gonna exclude him so yep.

"Jordan are you..." I cut him off,

"You're coming now let's go!" We all fly off towards the end. We jump through the portal and enter. Tom grabs my hand and walks me towards the surface. "2....4....6....8" A soft but panicked voice cries out through the end.

"Tom that's where we saw it!" Tucker yells over it. Tom doesn't release my hand as we fly. I see a purple light orb and I looo at Tom.

"This it?" I ask and the cries stop. "Something tells me it is." Tom replies, giving my cheek a peck.

We all fly down and land as close to the orb as possible. I release Tom's hand only to have him grab mine again. Something tells me we shouldn't approach Ianite holding hands.

"Tom." I snap and he lets go. We walk up to her little house and she looks about as confused as the rest of us.

"Spark? Is that you." She says walking out in front of me. "It is I." I reply shyly. She's changed this isn't the her I remember.

"Spark, I don't understand do you remember me?" Ianite asks, how could I forget her?!

"Yes I do. Do you remember me?" Ianite looks just to my left and I feel Tom's chest on my back.

"Everyone, if you don't mind...please leave. I need to talk to Spark." Ianite says but Tom doesn't budge.

"Tom, I'll be fine go explore with Tucker like..." "Jordan this isn't you." Tom argues tears forming in his eyes.

"Tom please just go do something. I'll see you in a bit." I plead and Tom just shakes his head. He leans down and whispers,

"Remember that ring on you finger belongs to me. Not her, no matter what she says." Tom leaves at that. What does he know that I don't?!

"My lady everyone said that you were trapped in your sleep." I say gently careful not to spark any unwanted memories.

"I've been having terrible dreams. Of destroying the town I love." She says so quietly I almost couldn't hear it.

"Yes it appears you may have summoned a taint monster on the town."

"NO!!!" Ianite yells before I can finish.

"I'm not sure that was you though. Or a more sinister force." I finish anyway.

"I prayed that would never surface again. It was the reason my sons family died." Alva and Freya? Oh deer.....

"Spark, where have you been?" Ianite asks sounding as if she could cry. I can tell she's trying real hard not to.

"We went through a terribly devastating fall. It took several months. And it doesn't seem anyone bere remembers us." I pause,

"But you remember?" I ask strongly.

"I don't understand. Have you been in Dagrun? You disappeared ten years ago." Ianite says stepping closer to me.

"Yes, we have for the past month." I take a step backwards.

"So we were gone 10 years?" I ask her.

"I think I understand!" Ianite says smiling but then quickly dropping it.

"You came from the other world." She speaks slowly making sure I catch every syllable. Nothing could've prepared me for what comes next.

"You're not Spark. Not my Spark." She says and tears form in my eyes. What does she mean I'm not Spark! I helped save her! I'm her Spark!

"If you were, you'd remember me." She says but I do remember her!