Chapter Nine

THREE WEEK TIME SKIP

Tom's Pov

Jordan and I pack for the final battle. I can see how nervous he is.

Hell I would be to, if I not only had to save my god, but one of my best friends as well! "What lf we don't make it?" Jordan whispers leaning onto the wall.

"We're gonna make it. We're gonna save Capsize and Ianite." I reply and lean on the wall so I'm in front of him.

"Can I kiss you?" Jordan asks, his cheeks a shade of rosie pink.

"You don't have to ask." I say taking him in my arms.

I look down at the same time Jordan looks up, causing our lips to connect. Jordan pulls away and we resume our hug.

His head rests gently on my chest, I kiss the top of his head. I hear Jordan let out a cry!

I pull away and the rosie pink is now a shade of red, from all the tears. I sit down on the bed Jordan in my lap.

We kiss. Our kisses are short and sweet, BANG! Jordan sticks his tounge in my mouth and I mirror that action.

Our breaths grow raspy, and the gap between kisses gets shorter. In a matter of time Jordan is sliding my shirt over my shoulders.

Jordan's Pov

I remove Tom's shirt, and I'm in awe. He's got the perfect body!

I run my hands down his chest and then back up to his shoulders. Tom leans forward and kisses me passionately.

"I love you." I whisper between kisses. I've never wanted someone as much as I want Tom right now.

Tom let's out adorable little moans between our kisses. I let my hands trail back down Tom's chest, and stop at the waist line of his pants.

I pull away from Tom's kiss. Our eyes lock, Tom doesn't look so sure about what I'm asking of him.

"Not yet." He says moving my hands back up to his shoulders.

"Why!"

"Because I wanna save it for sometime, special." He speaks and then pulls me into a kiss.

"We should go." I say and Tom agrees. He slides his shirt back over his shoulders, then we head to the ship.

That was just about the best and worst thing, that's happened to me in a long time.