Chapter 23

Tom's Pov

Jordan lays in a puddle of his own blood. Memories that I've forced myself to bury flood back into my mind.

"Tom it isn't what it looks like." Jordan says getting up. What the fuck does he mean 'it isn't what it looks like'!

"Jordan. You promised! You promised not to do this anymore!" I say not bothering to hide my tears.

"Tom it isn't your fault." Jordan says hugging me but I pull away.

"Jordan why didn't you tell me! Why didn't you tell me, no stay! When I said I'd be here for you I meant it!" I sob.

Jordan's Pov

Tom's sobbing. And he never cries, like ever.

"Tom you're just scared. I'm fine! I'm still the same Jordan I was when you proposed. I'm fine." I say but Tom protests.

"Jordan! This isn't okay! I care about you! Can't you see that?" His voice cracks causing him to stop talking.

"Tom please. I'm okay." I say cupping his cheek in my hand.

"Jordan why won't you let me help you!" Tom cries his eyes full of fear.

"I don't need help. I'm okay I have it undercontroll. I'm not the same person I was all those years ago. I know when I've gone to far." I whisper trying to win back Tom's trust.

"No you're not. You just don't wanna admit you need help. I'm here Jordan! Hell I'll never leave your side not even for a second if that's what you want!" He cries,

"Tom don't you think if I wanted to talk I would. I'd never not tell you something. Now its late lets go get some sleep." I say kissing Tom who eagerly kisses back.

Tom doctors my arm and then lays me down next to him.

I rest my head on his chest and I can tell by the sound of his heart beat he's crying.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. You're my world Jordan!" Tom sobs and I reach up to stroke his stubble like I know he loves.

"Jordan damn it! I'm serious! I couldn't live with myself knowing I'd let you die. Don't you realize that? I love you more tham anything." Tom says beginning to calm down.

"More than the hall of legends?" I ask and Tom sits me up so I'm looking into his eyes.

"More than the hall of legends, more than every diamond I own, more than my cross bow. Jordan if you left soon after I would. I'd have no reason to live. No reason to wake up every morning and no reason to go to sleep at night. Never forget that." Tom says and I kiss him.

More passionately than every before. Tom kisses back just as passionate.

Before I know it both Tom and myself are shirtless.

Tom pulls me on his lap and I wrap my legs around him.

I kiss down Tom's neck and stop right on his sweet spot. I kiss it then suck on it teasingly.

"Sparklez!" Tom moans and I let my kisses trail back up to his lips.

I push Tom back so I'm laying on top of him. Tom, being the domestic freak he is,

Flips us so he's in control. His kisses are more powerful now than ever before.

Tom runs his hand through my hair and continues our passionate make out session.
"Tom." I say between kisses causing him to stop but only for a second. He continues to kiss me and I slowly inch his pants down.

Tom stops once were both only in boxers. "Save it for our wedding night." He whispers pulling the covers up to our heads.

I cut out the light and snuggle into Tom's bare chest. I love our little make out sessions.

"Jardon!" Tom says seductively. He must've not been finished yet. But hey I'm not complaining!

"Yes Thomas." I say playing with his hair. Tom kisses me again. I feel him smile as I kiss back.

He pulls away and rests his forehead on my own.

"I love you. So much." Tom says wrapping his arms around me and burying his head in the crook of my neck.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, feeling Tom's little kisses on my neck.