Chapter 15

Nicole slowly opens her eyes and saw that Waverly was in front of Satan and somehow she was like hypnotised by him and the next thing she saw was that Waverly was thrown right beside her . When she completely opened her eyes (Although dizzy ) , she saw that Satan has captured all of them but he was very polite with Juliana . May be that's because she is a vampire or half-vampire - Nicole thought . Her eyes then flicked over a golden glowing substance looking like a heart .

Nicole (whispers ) - A heart , not a human heart but looks alike . (Slightly shaking Waverly ) Hey babe I think that's is Julie's heart . Hey Waves wake up please we don't have time to argue now , hey , hey .

Nicole slightly shifted her trying not to make sound and reach for the heart . When she reached for the heart and she tried to take it but there was a sharp pain in her pelvis (must be broken due to huge energy and being pushed towards the wall ) . Nicole ignored all the pain and reached for the heart and took the suspended heart from the air above a little case in her hand . She called aloud JULIE!!! Juliana looked towards her and Nicole throws the golden heart directly pointing towards her chest .

This certain action surrounded Juliana in a huge light and lifted herself from the ground and changed her from full vampire look to a normal human look . Very soon the light faded away leaving Juliana to the ground .

Satan - What have you done you idiot ginger !!

Nicole - I gave my daughter her heart back which you took away from her during her birth and changed her into half-vampire .

Satan - YOU !!!!!!!!!!

Satan pushed his spell on her and she became unconscious . Satan dragged her towards the steps of the hell . Suddenly the aqua flames glow again and thrown towards Satan breaking his spell over Nicole and she regains her consciousness . Both Nicole and Satan thought it was Waverly who was the doing the flame . They both turned back and saw that Waverly was still lying on her back near the walls but opened her eyes a little but was not in any energy to cast the blue flames . Nicole then turned towards the direction where the flame were coming from . To her surprise it was Juliana who was throwing the flames . Unlike the other time her eyes turned into blue instead of golden yellow .

Juliana - STAY AWAY FROM MY MAMA YOU DICK !!!!!!!!!

With that she forced more of her flames towards Satan . Nicole was in completely in tears when she heard 'mama' .

Satan - What did you say , you fucking bitch ?

Juliana - I said to stay away from her .

Satan closed his eyes to cast the spell again on Juliana but her heart didn't allowed it . Waverly suddenly woke up and she too have the identical blue flames on her hand and she looked towards Juliana who nodded instantly .They both threw the aqua blue flame on Satan and leading to his ultimate dead . His body lied there his nerves glowed lemon yellow and so did Juliana's .

Juliana - Holy shit . He was my biological father .

Nicole and Waverly (unison) - What !!

Juliana - Yeah mom did you remembered the yellow nerve in your hand after few minutes after I was born ?

Waverly - Yes I do .

Juliana - See his wrist and my wrist . (which were glowing nerves of lemon yellow identically )

Nicole - You are his offspring and so you can open the door of hell and don't need his permission to open the bar door .

Juliana - Maybe yes .

Wynonna - Guys do you have anytime for others than your family members ?

All three laughs

Juliana - Sure thing auntie .

Wynonna - What did you call me ?

Juliana - Auntie . that's what you are !!

Wynonna - Yeah but you have never called me by that so .

Juliana - Well that time I dint have my heart so no feelings Wynonna .

Wynonna - Got back to scene 1 .

Juliana - I thought you didn't like it though calling you 'auntie ' so I called you Wynonna .

Wynonna - What made you feel that ?

Juliana - Because when I called mama as 'mama' she never protested because she liked being called by that name but you protested well came up with a lot of questions that make me think like that .

Waverly's eye was watered when she heard Juliana called Nicole 'mama' and she also regretted the fact that she told Nicole was not Juliana's mother and she has no right to make decision about her life .

Jermy - Ok guys lets move .

Doc - Yeah . its almost 2 am (checking the watch).

At the homestead

Everybody went to sleep but Nicole walk down the living room and sat near the fire watching it and lost in deep thoughts . Waverly came and sat next to her .

Waverly - Hey .

Nicole (looking up) - Hey...um ...I'm sorry

Waverly - No sweetie I must be the one to be sorry for telling you that .

Nicole - Telling me what ?

Waverly - Telling you that you're not Julie's mother and have no right in taking decision about her life I really really regret that .

Nicole - Hey I didn't mind anything Waves and you were like really pissed off .

Waverly - Hey don't hide your feelings from me ,I saw the tears that were forming there . Speaking of hiding feelings , how you feel all about this and mostly that (pointing out hips ).

Nicole - Well , speaking of Julie calling me mama is a new experience it gives me shiver through my body .

Waverly - Really (looking in awe) .

Nicole - Yes and speaking about the ex-broken pelvis . well it hurts little but not that bad as it did initially .

Waverly - God .. how bad is the pain ? Nicole don't lie to me as I know that might hurt as we both - Julie and I are not full angel so something might not be as strong as my dad .

Nicole - Hey Wyn handed me some painkillers and it really helped . You both might not be full angel but you made an effort and to be serious you fixed the bone so its not that bad but sometime it hurts due to sudden pull .

Waverly - Well I would call Jed tomorrow .

Nicole (giggles) - For what ?

Waverly - For getting you a long leave for one or two weeks .

Nicole - Waves you know I don't required it . Its just a thing and it would go away .

Waverly - Yeah it would go away if you take a rest . Now keep your mouth shut and hold my hand .

Nicole - Yes ma'am (smirk) .

Waverly and Nicole went upstairs for a sleep , a long sleep after a long shitty day .