ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

"Dammit Connie I told you I heard something!" You said as you hurried to redress yourself. "I didn't know she was gonna be home soon sorry." He told you as he tossed you your shirt. "Well thanks a lot now Ms. S will never look at me the same." 

You rushed out of Connie's room to the living room to apologize to his mom. "I am so sorry ma'm we didn't know you were coming home so soon. Please don't tell my mom." "Calm down Y/n. I won't tell your mom just make sure you get home safely." She told you as she walked you towards the door.

TIME SKIP

You quietly closed the front door and tip toed to your room. When you opened your room door you were welcomed by your mom sitting on your bed. "Y/n where were you?" she asked you. "Mom I was at Connie's house house." You decided to tell her the truth because lying would just get you in more trouble. 

"Oh thank god Y/n I was worried." she pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry for sneaking out mom." you told her as you hugged her back. "Wait was you doing what I think you was at Connie house? Oh god I hope y'all used protection. Wait are y'all even dating yet? Have y'all even gone on a date?!" "Wait ma i can't answer all your questions if you're asking so fast. Yes we're dating now, no we didn't do it his mom walked in when we kissed and me and Connie go literally everywhere together so technically we've been on multiple dates."

"Wow y'all are finally dating. His mom owes me 15 dollars now." "Y'all really made a bet on y'all children." you said while shaking your head. Your mom pulled you onto the bed. "Well since you're here now it's time to talk about your future." she told you while putting on a serious face. "Mom I know that we aren't making enough to pay for college, that's why I applied for all those scholarships, I'll just have to keep working hard until i get accepted."

"That's the thing baby, you're halfway through senior year." She looked at you with a sympathetic look. "I know we still haven't gotten an acceptance letter but i'm not gonna stop working hard." Despite how much you wanted to take a gap year and chill, you felt like you couldn't. You had to work hard to make your mom proud. "Y/n I don't want you to stress yourself out, just do your best." She said as she got up to walk out of your room. 

"Goodnight, love you." You both said at the same time.

sorry for the short chapters but there's gonna be a big time skip soon