ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Life was going so good. You had a great job, Connie dropped the album, you signed up for fashion school, and even more great things had happened over the last month. You and Connie were getting back to normal and back to being lovey dovey. But good things never last forever I guess.

As expected, Connie's album blew up. He even cried when he heard his song on the radio. But with that came the unwanted attention. The overly personal questions from interviewers, overly touchy fans and stalker paparazzi. Or, Connie's least favorite thing about fame, being away from you. He wished he could take you with him when he leaves for interviews or small performance gigs but you just couldn't afford it.

He still hasn't even told anyone about why the money isn't coming in yet. And that's a major right now.

This is the 5th week in a row where you've been exhausted and throwing up for no reason. Or at least that's what everyone thinks. You know exactly what's wrong but you're way too scared to confirm it. What would your mom think? What would Connie think? Can you even afford this?

A million questions in your head.

So that's why you're here at the pharmacy to buy a test and confirm it. You'll have to suck it up and face your fears before it's too late.

TIME SKIP

You sat on the bathroom floor as you silently cried. Wiping your eyes to look at the positive sign to make sure you're not imagining it. You let out another silent sob as you realized it really is positive.

You're really pregnant.

You took a deep breath and wiped your eyes. You can't just sit around sulk. You're only 19. You can't have a baby. Not under these circumstances. But can you afford to get rid of it? Your money is strictly going toward the bills. Ever since your mom's job started cutting her checks, every single penny has to go to food or bills.

You'd hate to have to rely on Connie but you have to. You just can't afford it.

TIME SKIP

You pushed Connie's head away as he kissed your neck. "What's wrong baby?" He asked as he looked right into your eyes. You've tried to tell him multiple times tonight but you just keep choking on your words.

"Connie I have to tell you something."

"Well then tell me you don't have to be scared." He said with a sincere look in his eyes. "Okay but Connie promise me you won't freak out." "I promise baby."

"I'm pregnant Connie."