ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

"Dang Y/n ima have to start giving you my old clothes now." Your mom said as she got a peak of your stomach while you washed dishes. Your stomach isn't that big but your normal everyday jeans are getting tight around the waist.

"I know ma. It's so weird to know that a whole human is growing in there." You said while rubbing your stomach. "Well good luck cause you and Connie got a big head."

You were speechless as she walked back to her room. It just hit you that you have to push this baby out in like 6 months. It seems so far away but lately time has been flying and before you know it your baby will be here.

That's super worrying because you're no where near prepared. You don't even know how to fix a bottle. You just hope that you have at least the basics down before you're due.

Connie's POV

"CONNIE! CONNIE! CONNIE!" I smiled as I heard the fans chanting my name as I walked off stage. This had to be one of the best performances of this tour. The way the crowd cheered me on felt amazing.

The rush that I feel on stage is amazing. The way the crowd sings along is amazing. Everything about it is just amazing. I still find it so hard to believe that thousands of people like my music so much they pay to see me in person.

As I walked backstage with a towel around my neck, I felt the rush from the show fading away. At the end of the day I still go home to these five star hotels alone. There's nobody to talk at the top.

Trying to find friends is hard. They either want your fame or want to get you into the studio. No one ever wants to genuinely talk to you. That's what I miss the most about home.

Being able to just sit and talk to someone. Whether the conversation was deep or about what's for dinner. I wish I cherished the pointless talks me and Y/n shared.

I miss home so much. It sucks to know I'm missing such an important time in Y/n's life that she shouldn't have to go through without me. But I have to in order to take care of her.

TIME SKIP

I walked down the dimly lit hallway looking for my hotel room. When I got to my door I unlocked it and opened it quietly. I turned on the light and saw a woman siting on the couch.

"Who are you?" She slowly got off the couch and walked over to me. "I can be whatever you want me to be Connie." She while rubbing her hand over my chest. I grabbed her hand and shoved her away from me.

"Who sent you here?"

"Aww Connie, you don't have to be shy with me." She smirked as she walked back towards me. "Get out." I told her.

"Connie, you've been on tour for a while and I can tell you're pent up." I slapped her hand away when she touched my cheek. "Get the hell out."

"Fine, I'll leave. But if you ever need me I won't be far." She said while walking out the door.

When she was out the door I slammed and locked it. I walked over to the couch and took a deep breath as I sat down. All I wanted was to come here and relax but I get that instead. I can't believe she disrespected me like that.

I need to find out who sent her.

Yn's POV

You were going through the mail at the dining table when you saw a letter. It was from Connie. He's so sweet, you haven't talked in a while due to time differences so he had to improvise.