ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

TIME SKIP           𝟥    𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈   𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

You screamed in joy as you threw your graduation cap in the air. "WE DID IT BABY!" Connie exclaimed as he picked you up and kissed you. You did it! You finally graduated! No more waking up early to make it on time and no more staying up late to complete homework.

As you and Connie got into the car with your moms you felt like nothing could bring you down. It felt so nice to know that you have freedom now. Life is going so well from your mom getting a promotion and raise to Connie on the way to finishing his album. Speaking of Connie's music career, it's taking off. He released a couple singles and they've blown up. He even got recognized a few times. 

Everyone's so proud of him and counting on him to release the album.

TIME SKIP

As you guys sat in the booth at a diner still in your cap and gown Connie's mom popped the question. "Connie when are you gonna start getting the money? We're sitting at a diner eating free for graduates. We should be sitting at a 5 star restaurant with the way your songs blew up." He sighed, he knew this question would come up soon. The truth is, he doesn't know. "I don't know ma. Me and the producer haven't really touched that topic in a while."

"What do mean you haven't touched that topic yet? I hope he isn't taking the money from you." Your mom told him. "Excuse me?! Connie you sure he ain't taking advantage of you? I don't wanna have to go to his office and have a word." Connie looked at you for help but you looked back at him with the same face as his and your mom.

"Guys I promise I have this under control. I'll bring up money in our next meeting and see what he says." He reasoned with y'all. "Now can we relax, eat and celebrate me and my girlfriend's freedom." He said with a smile as y'all got back to eating.

TIME SKIP

As you laid down on Connie's naked chest you couldn't help but think about if Connie was really getting played by this producer. You can't just let this thought sit in the back of your mind so you have to say something. "Connie can I ask you something?" You asked as you looked up at him. "Yea" "Are sure about this producer? I know you said you had this under control but if there's anything going on you can tell me."

"Can we not talk about this while we're naked?" He said as he sat up. "Connie you make me sick."

"I wasn't making you sick when I was between your legs." He said as he smirked. "Oh my god!" you yelled in embarrassment as you covered your face with your hands. "Don't be embarrassed now." He said while moving your hands from your face and getting on top of you. "My mom still won't be home for a couple hours."

I'm sorry in advance y'all. If it's too bad I'm gonna delete it.

MATURE SCENE AHEAD

You rolled your eyes you felt him harden (That's such an ugly word) under the blanket. "Connie if we go again my damn coochie gon fall out." You told him as he pushed your legs back. "Well that sounds like a you problem." He said as he slipped in. (I'm sorry this is so embarrassing) "fuck" you both said when he started thrusting slowly. 

"Fuck, you're so damn tight." he said as he started to go deeper. (I thing ima punch a hole through my laptop. ima stop interrupting now.) You hid your face into a pillow as you started to get a little loud. "Connie it feels so good!" He started to speed up and he hit a certain spot. "fuck right there Connie!"

"Right there?" He asked as he started to hit that spot over and over. "shit" he whispered as he felt you tighten around him. He knew he wouldn't last much longer so he sped up. "fuck Connie I'm almost there." "I know baby just let go." He said as you started to tense up. "fuck!" you said when you finished. Your legs started to shake when Connie kept going. "I'm almost there baby just a little longer." He told you. 

Just when he came undone the front door opened scaring you both and causing him to stay inside for a few seconds before quickly pulling out and releasing the rest.

Yea that's it. That's the hardest thing I've ever had to write

You two hurriedly got under the covers and faked sleep until you heard his mom's room door close.

"Connie you said she wouldn't be back til a couple hours!" You said as you smacked his chest. "I didn't know she got off early today." He said defending himself.

TIME SKIP

After you had redressed you kissed Connie goodbye and walked home.

As soon as you got home you got right in the shower. As you let the water run down your body you thought about how decent life was treating you. You thought taking a gap year would stress you out even more but this is allowing you to spend more time with the people you love.

Going on more dates with Connie

Cooking with your mom

Bird watching with Connie's mom

All these little things that you wouldn't be able to enjoy if you were in college right now.

Comment if I should delete the smut from this chapter lol

Also sorry for the typos I don't like rereading my work