4

That was the prophecy that proclaimed Edith the future queen. I know it doesn't make sense but everyone accepted it like that, but to me the story doesn't add up.

It was our history teacher at school that narrated the story to us. Everyone in class kept on praising Edith, saying that it's awesome that she was meant to be queen from the very start. Me asking questions would seem like I'm jealous and so I kept my mouth shut.

"Her Royal Highness, Future Queen of Asoria and the fairest of them all , Princess Edith."

Speak of devil and so she appears, looking like an angel if I may add.

She was at the top of the stairs looking as gorgeous as ever. She was wearing a deep sea blue gown with had silver seems at the end. It was handless and the back was slightly exposed.

She wore a silver necklace with blue jewels at the edges. She had a pair of matching earrings on also. The way her hair was styled I can even explain it. It was fit for a queen, fit who she was. And it was topped off with a diamond tiara.

Edith looked round and when she saw that she had everyone's attention, she pulled a confident look on her face and cat walked down the stairs

Edith looked round and when she saw that she had everyone's attention, she pulled a confident look on her face and cat walked down the stairs. The way she gracefully glided down the stairs with her head held high shows the fact that she's a perfect queen.

All eyes were on her but each showed different emotions. The guys were staring at her with lust filled eyes while the girls were glaring at her with envy deep in their blood. But it was still those same girls that rushed to her and stared squealing and complimenting her. I rolled my eyes at their petty ness and my sister's pride. She knows that they don't like her for who she is but just because they just want to be friends with the fairest of them all , and see uses it to her advantage.

It's just a game. Survival of the fittest. That's why at every Royal picnic, tears are always shed and most of them are caused by Edith.

Even though she's my sister, I have no problem with saying that she's a major witch. Fairytale princesses are meant to be nice and sweet but Edith is the exact opposite. She's cruel and wicked. She doesn't care about others feelings, only hers.

Everyone knows and fears her , that's why nobody can afford to get on her bad side. That's basically social suicide. I remember back in school, I think it was when we just turned sixteen. Princess Berry wasn't invited to our party and came to confront Edith since she was supposed to be her best friend. It didn't go well.

************
"Edith I can't believe you didn't invite me to your party. Do you know how insulting that is." Berry shrieked at Edith.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked in the direction of Edith's table. She looked round and saw that all the attention was on her. A devious smirk made it's way onto her face.

"Really.. actually I don't know how insulting it is.. can you please enlighten me." She smirked at Berry

"Everyone keeps talking about how amazing your party was and wasn't there." She pouts and stamps her feet on the ground like a kid.

Edith rolled her eyes at her. "Please like your presence would have made the party better. You would just have ruined it."

Berry looked both confused and hurt at Edith's words." What do you mean by that."

"What I mean is that you are sooo lame and inviting lame people to my party would have made me lame..so...no thanks I'm glad you didn't come." Edith spat out.

Berry's eyes were filled with tears but that was her worst mistake. Letting Edith see her weakness.

"Awwwnn is little Berry crying.."Edith teased." You didn't actually think that I was interested in making you my best friend. Come on how foolish can you be."

"But we..w...e were h...han...ging out so..m..uch." Berry choked on her words.

"Pathetic."

Edith stood up and went infront of Berry." I am Princess Edith of Asoria. I don't just hangout with nobodies like you. No one is even sure if you are really a princess. Your mom does have a habit of opening her legs to all corners doesn't she?"

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped and whispers where heard allover. Berry face turned red with embarrassment. Edith just called her mother a whore and she a bastard child.

Edith smiled at her work. Berry had started crying and the embarrassment was so much. Just perfect, she had the nerve to question her decision, thinking she was equal to the fairest of them all. She would pay dearly for it.

"Besides you have been busy any way. I'm sure you were pleasuring your driver's son. You did say you had a crush on him."

Berry's eyes widened . She couldn't believe Edith just blurted out that secret that she told her with trust. She was beyond hurt and the betrayal was the worst. Berry grew angry and slapped her. The sound echoed through out the cafeteria. Everyone kept silent, some even stopped breathing. It was after Berry's hand collided with Edith's face that she realized the mistake she made.

"Ohh my...I'm so sor.." She started but was caught off once she saw Edith's fierce eyes.

"You will regret that." Edith took a cup full of milk and dumped it on Berry's hair. The milk flowed down and stained her gown but that wasn't the end of it.

Edith's minions stood up and took over. They poured juice and yogurt on her hair. Designed her gown with food. They called her different names. "Whore" "Slut" " Social climber" and all other forms of disgrace. Everyone kept Insulting and laughing at her. She looked so helpless and in pain.

Edith sat back on her sit and watched how they destroyed her enemy. After that day, Berry didn't come to school for a week, when she did come back Edith did much worse.

She bullied her. Her minions tore her dress and called her names where ever she went. Douchebag princes groped and harassed her .
She couldn't take it anymore so she left and we never saw her again.

**********
The perfect queen is actually a perfect bitch.

Vote. Comment and Share