6

This chapter is dedicated to pretty-lil-psycho. Thanks for all the support.

----*-----*-----*-----*-----*

I sat in the coach with my eyes glued to my novel. I was completely oblivious to happenings around me. I thought I would use the excuse of reading to ignore Edith and her gossipy group but the plot of the book just got interesting and I couldn't stop.

"Rahni!" A harsh voice called out to me. I looked up and saw everyone's eyes on me.

Just great.

"Where has your mind been." Edith asked looking annoyed. I guess she had been calling me for a company now.

"As you can see..." I raised my novel up."...I'm busy."

"With that." She eyed my book with disgust.

"Yes with this."

I opened my book back to continue only for it to be snatched from my hands. I looked up to see one of her minions with my book in their hands. Edith was smirking at me. I wouldn't guess too far to know that she's responsible for this.

"What do you want Edith."

"I want to you get your head out of those dirty books and focus on being a princess."

"Really? And what's a real princess. You?" I questioned.

"Yes.." she admitted with such pride and arrogance."... and you need to start following in my footsteps." She dared to say.

"Footsteps my foot. I'll rather eat a rats intestines than ever be like you. I made that mistake once..." I reached out to the minion that was holding my precious book in her disgusting little hands and grabbed it from her."... and I'm never making it again."

She looked stunned. She had never been talked to like that by anyone. I had never been one to challenge her, knowing that it would only end up in a fight that she would win. I had always steered clear of her and anything that had to do with her. It made life easier for me and for everyone else.

"How dare you talk to me like that. No one talks to me like that."

"It seems you've forgotten that I'm not just anyone. I'm your sister." I reminded her.

"It's true." I voice mumbled from the group of followers. The way Edith's eyes flared up with anger, it's seems like she heard it to. RIP who ever that person was.

"Who said that." Edith demanded.

Everyone kept silent and that just aggravated her the more.

"I asked a question you pack for idiots. Who uttered that." She said again with such force that even I got scared.

It's seems like the pack was scared out of their wits cause they all parted to reveal the culprit.

Edith's eyes narrowed on the girl. The poor girl looked like she wished that the ground could open up and swallow her whole.
I sent her a whole lot of luck. She would need it.

"How dare you talk when superiors are talking." She screeched.

Superiors huh. I don't think she was talking about me.

"When I talk to my sister no one talks..."

Oh so it's me. That's new.

".... what made you think that such a worthless little wannabe whore like you could talk."

At this point the girls face was full with tears. I knew who she was. She was Avila Beltran. A young Countess for the country side. She was blonde with brown eyes. She had a slender figure and a very beautiful face. She had looks alright but I don't know how she was able to get into Edith's group so fast that was weird.