Chapter 3

A/N: Now, I accidentally posted chapter 1 then deleted it. Yeah, I did that because there were two chapter ones and I got confused and deleted the wrong one. So sorry! :) BUT... I pretty much died when I saw that people actually liked this story! I was all like...what?! I can't believe people are reading this and its just such a big deal because I just write for fun and I never thought anyone would like my story!

Haley's POV:

We walked onto the stage and saw the usual amount of people. 100 or so, which was good. The bigger the audience, the bigger chance of becoming more famous.

"Hi, everybody." Nialin said as she put her guitar over her shoulder. We got a chorus of hellos in return. "Tonight were singing a song by the popular boy band One Direction." There were some confused looks on people's faces so Lizabeth took the microphone.

"Hello everyone. I'm Lizabeth. I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge to get carrots and I enjoy pigeons." She laughed and so did the audience. "Now, One Direction is a famous boy band from the UK. Their music is good and they aren't that bad looking either." She winked at the crowd. "We're singing one of their songs tonight." She smiled.

"What song?" A voice in the crowd asked. For a second I thought it was Louis from One Direction, but it can't be. I'll just see after we sing our song.

"I'm glad you asked that mister! We shall be singing the song Little Things. It's a really cool and collected song. Hope you enjoy it!" Liz backed away from her microphone.

*song starts*

[Zoe]

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

[Liana]

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

[Lizabeth]

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

[Haley]

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh