Chapter 6

NIALL'S POV:

I can't believe we actually met them! The girls that look like us! It's just so amazing. I can't believe it. Right now, Nialin and I were in a courtyard with Liana and Liam, and Harry and Haley while people around us ate dinner. Lizabeth and Louis had run off somewhere, same with Zoe and Zayn.

"Hey, uh Nialin..." He poked her arm and she turned towards me, her hair whipping around with her. She was an inch or so shorter than me with dazzling blue eyes and fair skin.

"Yeah?" She asked me smiling while holding a glass filled with soda.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I asked her shifting from foot to foot.

"Where would we go?" She asked me curiously.

"Anywhere in here...is there a place to go?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a moment then said, "Actually there is!" She grabbed my hand, set down her drink on table told, her friends that we were going, and dashed off with me getting dragged along behind her.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as she let go of my wrist once we got to the elevator doors.

"You shall see my young Padwon." She told me in an Obi Wan voice. She looked me dead in the eyes as she said it and kept a straight face.

"Yes, Master." I bowed to her and she did the same to me. I heard the doors ding then slide open and we stepped inside. "So tell me about yourself?"

"Well, I'm 18. I enjoy watching NCIS and Harry Potter, my favorite color is blue, my favorite stuffed animal is a stuffed rabbit named Rabbity-" She listed but I burst out laughing when I hear her rabbits name.

"Rabbity?" I asked between laughs.

"Yes!" She said defensively.

"How creative!"

"I was like, three okay!" She started laughing with me.

"Okay...okay...what else do you like?" I asked once we calmed down.

"I enjoy running track and playing basketball. But I suck at tennis. I love to sing and act, I also enjoy playing guitar." She finished right on time because the doors opened as soon as she was done. "Ah, here we are!" She stepped out and motioned for me to follow her. We were in a hallway with a ladder at the end of it. Nialin walked towards the ladder and I followed.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked her as she placed a hand on the ladder that was nailed into the wall and painted red.

"Climbing the ladder." She responded as she turned her back to me and started to climb. She stopped when she was almost at the top of the ladder and opened the little hatch that allowed you to pass into whatever was above this floor. "C'mon, Niall!" She yelled as she hoisted herself up and out of my sight.

"What am I doing..." I shook my head as I climbed the ladder. Thankfully, Nialin had left the hatch open so I didn't have to try and balance myself to open it. I climbed up and into the little space and looked around. It was pretty dark so I could only see outlines. "Nialin?" I whispered into the dark.

"Yes?" She asked from behind which caused me to jump.

"Oh my god! You scared me!" I placed a hand over my heart.

"Sorry!" She laughed.

"Can you turn on a light switch or something?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. Gimmie a second." She said then disappeared for a few seconds before the tiny space was lit up and bright. The room we were in was small like a cubical and it had plain wood floors. There was weird tank things in the corner. "This is the boiler room." She announced as she walked over to me. I noticed there were one or two things in the room that he probably put up here. There was a fuzzy blue carpet and a Harry Potter calendar. "Welcome to my hang out." She announced.