Chapter 10

NIALIN’S POV:

 “Guys?” Haley asked from her spot by the window.

“What up Hals?” I looked up from Divergent, the book I was reading.

“I see five guys walking into our building and they look awfully familiar.” She pulled the blinds up so she could see out of them.

“Five?” I asked.

“Yeah. Five.” She confirmed.

“What are they doing?” I asked as I set my book down and ran beside her.

“I don’t know. They’re somewhere inside the building.” She said frantically.

We heard voices in the hallway out front of our door and we both looked at each other. For a moment all we could hear was the running water from Lizabeth taking a shower, then the door handle turned slowly.

“Hide.” I said to Haley and we ran behind two chairs.

“Shh. We have to scare them!” A voice whispered. Several footsteps followed and the door shut.

“Remind me why we left the door unlocked?” I whispered to Haley. Haley just shrugged in response.

“Okay. Where would they be?” A deep British voice asked. A pair of footsteps approached the chairs and Haley reached out from around her chair and grabbed the ankle.

“Oh, my God!” A voice screeched and Haley and I burst out laughing.

“What a girlish scream!” Haley exclaimed jumping up and coming into view.

“Who did she get?” I asked excitedly.

“Me.” Niall raised his hand sheepishly.

“Well, you have a very girly scream.” I pointed out. We all stood in silence for a while until I couldn’t hold it in anymore. “I missed you all so much!” I shouted and bounced up and down. “Louis!” I ran over to him and hugged him around the waist.

“Hey Nialin. Haven’t seen you in a while blondie.” He hugged me back.

“Harry!” I hugged him next.

“Been a while.” He smiled and hugged me.

“Liam!” I hugged him just like I hugged Louis, and Harry.

“You miss me?” He asked and I nodded.

“Zaynnnn!” I held the ‘n’.

“Nialinnnn!” He did the same to me and swayed me back and forth. I let go of him and then turned to look at Niall he hadn’t changed much. Flawless skin, startling blue eyes, bleached blonde hair, and the brilliant smile, just minus the braces.

“Niall.” I said and I walked over to him then jumped and latched onto him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Oh I missed you.”

“I missed you more.” He said and swung me around, my feet flying off the ground.

“I missed you most.” I said faking a competitive tone.

“I’m not sure about that.” He said then set me down and I released him from my grip. “So I hear you got a boy friend?”

“Yeah. You met him actually.” I said and he looked at me confused. “Aiden. Tall guy, we met him in an elevator several months ago.”

“Oh Aiden.” Niall said making a face and remembering.