Chapter 5

I decided to go with zogralps idea to do it in Zayn and Zoe's POV. I would also to dedicate this chapter to her. I hope you like it.

ZAYN'S POV:

"So..." Zoe said as she leaned up again a wall in the hallway. We decided to step inside for a bit since everyone split up. "You're the Bradford bad boy?" She smirked at me.

"Yeah. I am. Got a problem with that?" I teased.

"Well, I don't. But my mom doesn't appreciate me hanging out with people who are bad." She told me as I stood in front of her.

"Who said I'd hang out with you again?" I questioned.

"Oh please! Who wouldn't wanna hang out with this?" She waved her hand down her body and smirked.

"Meh. I could live without it." I smirked at her. Zoe was actually pretty. She was short, but not to short, and she wasn't super skinny, but she wasn't exactly overweight either. It's like she was the perfect amount of everything. Her hair was long and dark with a blonde streak in the front and her smile was one that was sarcastic but at the same time friendly. If that makes sense.

"Oh sure." She rolled her brown eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said as she pushed off the wall and started walking down the hallway. I caught up to her and walked beside her. "So, Bradford bad boy, tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"What you like. What you don't like. Who your rival is." She explained.

"Well, I can tell you that my rival, I mean One Direction's rival, is a band called The Wanted." I told her.

"Oh I've heard of them." She sighs. "They sing the song Chasing the Sun right?" She asks me.

"Yep. It's a pretty repetitive song." I said happy that our songs weren't like that.

"Hey Zayn..." Zoe asked me while looking up at me and biting her lip.

"Yeah?"

"Guess what?" She asked me. She had stopped walking and was now standing in front of me.

"What?"

"You'll find us chasing the sun! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! You'll find us chasing the sun!" She yelled out the lyrics still in front of me.

"Ah! No stop!" I covered her mouth with my hand. She was still trying to sing but it was muffled now. "If I take my hand off will you stop singing about chasing the sun?" I asked her. She nodded her head. I slowly took my hand off her mouth.

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh! You'll find us chasing the sun!" She yelled before finishing dramatically.

"Please. Don't ever sing that song again. Ever." I asked her, practically begged her.

"Fine peasant. Ruin my day, Zayn. Just ruin my day." She sighed with an eye roll and continued walking down the hallway with me.

"So what's it like living in America?" I asked curiously.

"Um..." She tapped her chin and scrunched up her nose. "It's okay I guess. Everyone believes that America super fucking awesome. When in reality, our country has issues too. But personally, I find America fun! I mean the food here is great, hot guys-though none of them have accents-, and America."

"Accents? What kind of accent?" I asked her.

"Any kind. I just find accents very..." She leaned in close to me and whispered, "attractive." Then she backed up with a wink and started walking again.