Growing up with trouble

Side Note: I really wanted to do a re-write of this. The original has brought me over 700 library hearts and 50k reads from over 8k readers! I can't bring my heart to it to correct all the grammar in the original. I simply want to re-do it here, to see if someone can see a difference in my writing skills.
If you wanna visit my actual account, search for: www.quotev.com/NightKiddo

Have fun! -xoxo, Author

Life had been hell for you..Sometimes though. It gets lonely whenever your brother decides to make a video. But hey! There's an upside, you loved the new green hairstyle of his! Sitting in the living room, you inspected the new video he just uploaded and posed like a model in. It drew a few giggles from your mouth. However, as funny it may be, he never mentioned you at all in his videos. Maybe for safety reasons or whatever...

It caused you to be more of a background character, completely being forgotten and shut away from the outside world. Sometimes you forgot why you were still his sister. I mean, DNA tests will assure this..But, emotionally. Seán gave you a reason years ago..But then again, it's an old reason.

One day, he wasn't quite himself though. He got more angry with you, yelled, played with knives and made sadistic jokes about spilling blood. It was downright creepy. Adding to this, his eye color changed from time to time, to a more dark blue-ish color. Manic laughter ruptured from his throat, his back bending into uncomfortable positions. This you marked as the day you met Antisepticeye. The twisted personality of your lovely brother Seán William McLoughlin.

For some reason, he turned out to be much more protective than his...original. He was constantly being 'friendly' with your guests, bringing in cookies or water, making sure you were okay. But what pissed both of, were men. They were extremely 'friendly'. Male company let them rise to their limits, to the point where they both decided to meditate it off in their own way.
However, the planned sleepover at your very first boyfriend's house made a volcano explode, just the day before you wanted to go. Anti's strong personality took over and yelled at you. Yelled that he would use you, manipulate you and so on. He damaged furniture and almost hurt you because of his protective ways. You decided to end this. Your voice drowned his as you screeched profanities at him, shaming him for his protective ways that you did not agree with.
It did leave a bit of regret in you, yelling at him, but sometimes he went way too far in protecting you.

Your second boyfriend..well, let me just say there isn't any trace left of him.
I might pick that up later, but not today.

Anti was very protective of you, Seán loved and adored you and protected you too, but in a kind way.
Since you didn't want to live with your parents, you came to live with your big brother. He took care of you quite well, cooking, cleaning and basically doing basic household chores. Of course you did decide to help him, offered everything you could, but every offer had been declined and insisted of him doing them. You could take care of a household, he just won't let you.

As mentioned before, the YouTube fanbase of your brother did not know of your existence. However, another YouTube star did know. Markiplier. Seán has told the calm Korean-German fellow guy about you, and even invited you to several Skype calls. During those calls you got to know Mark quite well, the things he liked, the things he did not, you got to know Chica. You had great, amusing, times with him and figured he was a sporty guy, strong arms, toned muscles, basic dream-guy of most women. Adding to his charming looks, he is also sweet and caring. It never occurred to you that a second pair of eyes was focused on you, Anti did know though. Darkiplier, or just Dark for short, was quite interested in you.
Anti had to keep calm around those Skype calls, since he did not want you to know about this creepy secret your friend had. He did not like the fact of you befriending a sadist, though.