Yesterday is Today

Your eyes locked on each water droplet that fell from the shower. Each time they hit the ground, you started to watch a new batch rain down. The shock from earlier still left you paralyzed in the bathroom.
You were one of them. You were like Mark and Seán. You had a demon inside you, acting like Anti and Dark.
This twisted thing could take over any second and control your every action. Worse than this, she could blame you for murders and let you rot in a cell if she wished to! And these events from earlier felt like they happened yesterday. Your entire mind spoke to you and manifested the thought that it happened a day ago, but it was just about an hour that had passed.

But that didn't matter now, because the front door opened and closed again. Seán was back. "[name], I'm back!" he yelled and waited for an answer. You would always answer, but now you just..didn't. "[name]?" Seán dropped his keys on the kitchen counter and got rid of his jacket, ran up to the bathroom and basically barged inside. He pulled the shower curtains aside and turned off the water, wrapped you in some towels and asked you to get dressed and come downstairs to tell what happened. Inside yourself, you just wanted to lash out, scream and break everything..Instead you just sat there and nodded to yourself.

Seán was waiting downstairs already when you trotted down, the towel from earlier on your head in a turban and your clothes hugging your body. You looked absolutely terrified. When you reached the living room, you walked towards Seán but stumbled over the carpet, nearly kissed the ground but caught yourself and hauled onto the couch. There you just laid, silently crying to yourself. "[name], what happened while I was gone? Are you okay?"
You nodded, but that is everything you answered. Not because you didn't want to, but because you simply couldn't. Shock remained for too long in your system and still paralyzed you. Seán started to blubber question after question, getting even more concerned with each word.

When every question was answered, Anti must've given Seán a hint in demon stuff. "[name]..Anti told me that he and Dark must've woken your other half. And he told me, if she would get the upper hand, you have to destroy the diamond in your dragon necklace." You nodded as you processed this and started to cry. What this also meant was, you couldn't go out with friends now or just generally show yourself in public much. Seán hugged you and whispered sweet things, but what most of you mattered were the words: "I'll keep you safe."

"I promise, I'll keep you safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An incredibly short chapter, just a filler for the final one which I turned into Part 1/2 in the original- Tho will be posted as one here. 

Smooches! -Bean